My teaching method is simple and example based. For example if one wants to learn Trigonometry, I will start with the story of development of the subject and the students will be drawn to try and learn more about the subject themselves. I have the capacity to make any science subject seem easy and attractive and that is what those subjects are actually.
I am a structural Engineer. Currently working in Darwin. I have 4 years of experience of working as a visiting lecturer of Applied Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Strength of Materials to Engineering degree students in Indian universities. I have delivered classroom lectures of nearly 2000 hours and I have managed a class of average 70 students at a time. I have also given private tuition in Physics and Mathematics to school and university students, individually and also in a group for more than 20 years.
1. Structural engineer - studied in Indian University and worked in India for nearly 20 years, presently working in Australia for more than 10 years.
2. Awarded national scholarship in school leaving exam in India and earned scholarship for higher studies. 3. Graduated with honours from University.
4. Awarded Defence Force Technical Excellence Award 2017 in Australia.
5. Experience of delivering 2000 hours of classroom lecture over 4 years to a class of 70 students at a time.
6. Experience of giving tuition to school and university students in Physics and Mathematics for more than 20 years in India.
7. Experience of teaching science and math to one college student in Canberra for two years.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$19|
|5 hours||Not available||$19||$93|
|10 hours||Not available||$19||$187|