I believe that teaching should surpass the simple narration of facts. Pedagogy is concerned with the correct use of instructive strategies through challenging and engaging students in their learning process to invoke higher-order thinking. Combined with fair evaluation based on a comprehensive coverage of the material, clearly stated learning objectives for the students are at the heart of my pedagogy. Students should be able to recognize what's being expected of them and to perform accurately within their understanding.
I am a research oriented academic professional, and my interests lie in university lecturing and corporate training for various industries ranging from banks, insurance companies, private corporations and small businesses. I am actively functioning in different roles as a lecturer, student adviser, curriculum developer, administrative manager, course leader and a marketing leader. Due to extensive multicultural exposure, I feel that I am able to significantly enhance the student’s learning abilities and further their creative talents while keeping in mind the cultural sensitivities as well. Also, I have consistently delivered value added and effective results both as a team leader and as an individual. The most admirable quality I bring to the table is the ability to adapt to diverse cultures in an educational and business environment, along with a penchant to solve challenges, through a research based and analytical approach.
Program Coordinator/Lecturer- Private College Sep 2019 to Dec 2020
• Chair of the Program Development Committee and oversaw the curriculum development of the Bachelors in Digital Business Program, conducted in partnership with EM Normandie Business School France (AACSB Accredited university)
• Directed the activities of the General Education Program and initiated the complete enhancement and revamping of the program learning outcomes and the entire curriculum of the Foundation Program
• Supervised 8-11 faculty members under the General Education Department, with activities related to curriculum development, faculty course files review, program benchmarking, timetabling and performance review.
• Teaching and managing a wide variety of courses related to the College of Business ranging from but not limited to: Business Mathematics, Principles of Economics, Management Information Systems and Business Statistics.
• Proficient in the utilization of various e-learning tools such as Moodle and Blackboard to facilitate student learning and enhance the student learning experience.
• Performed efficiently, having a 78% advising completion record over a student advisory list of 86 students, while handling a complete course load.
Educational Consultant- Learnovate FZ LLE, Mar 2019 to Aug 2019
• Functioning as a freelancer for educational organizations and businesses and serving in multiple capacities as contract faculty/consultant for 2 major universities
• Served as the course reviewer and was responsible for continuously reviewing course syllabi for improvements and mapping course learning outcomes to program objectives
Lecturer- Private College Sep 2014 to Feb 2019
• Served as the General Education Senior Course Assessment leader and was responsible for continuously reviewing course syllabi as well curriculum for improvements and mapping course learning outcomes to program objectives.
• Devised a new and improved course rubric management system at JU, in line with university and international standards, in the General Education Department.
• Taught courses related to the College of Business ranging from but not limited to: Introduction to IT, Business Mathematics, Microeconomics, Operations Management, Management Information Systems and Business Statistics
• Actively involved in the benchmarking of the College of Business Programs with international accreditation bodies and played a major role in compiling and preparing, rigorous and detailed self-study reports for Ministry of Education review.
• Active chaired the Skyline University Business Plan Taskforce 2017 and mentored, chaired, oversaw the various marketing, new idea and business plan proposal pitches from all male and female teams at JU (April 2017).
Instructor- Private College Jan 2013 to Aug 2014
Leading the college in the development of learning materials along with enhancing instructional delivery, especially for the foundation and general education courses namely General Mathematics and Computer Literacy
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking information technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|