I am a patient teacher that loves to teach and have experience teaching students of all ages. I teach math from an elementary to high school level as well as for standardized testing exams.
I cater and customize my teaching style to each student's learning style and this optimizes the learning experience.
I have been tutoring for over 10 years working with organizations like Kumon and VIPKID and privately as well.
I have tutored hundreds of students over my teaching career. My students have taken away a a self-reliant method to learning and independent skill set that allows them to succeed in school testing environments where problem solving and independence are key.
Online English Teacher January 2017-Present
• Part-time online ESL Teacher for children in China; teaching 1-on-1 online full immersion language and content classes based on the US Common Core State Standards
• 300+ students of all ages taught to date
Private Tutor - Math November 2011-December 2014
• Privately tutored a wide range of students from elementary to university level math, as well as for standardized testing
Chief Assistant November 2005- September 2014
• Provided exceptional customer service while managing the front desk and a program of 300+ students
• Assisted in regular operational activities such as preparing student folders prior to class time; parental support, staff management
• Motivated and managed students in achieving their goals and succeeding within the program; taught students based on the Kumon teaching methods and encouraged independent learning
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|