Assisted up to ten children per station during small-group learning periods.Specialized as an individual tutor by simplifying math concepts while coaching students to think critically to solve problems.Created and administered weekly quizzes and monthly tests to track student progress.ensure maximum participation of the children.provide knowledge at the understanding level.
I am post graduated in Maths from Mauritius University .I taught Cambridge syllabus in secondary schools in Mauritius. Flexible and organised educational professional with 10 years of teaching expertise with an ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in an easily understandable manner.
• Flexible and organised educational professional with 8 years of teaching expertise with an unparallelly ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in an easily understandable manner.
• Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun and fascinating learning environment.
• Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students that are struggling with learning concepts and mathematical topics.
• Quickly develops an excellent rapport with students, staff members, and parents to produce a friendly and supportive school community.
Given Home tuitions in Montreal for Secondary school students Feb 2013- Nov 2017
Participated in a 15 day work placement at Forest Gate Community School , London, UK
MATHS teacher at friendship boys secondary school, Mauritius Jan 2005 - Dec 2007
Worked as a Maths Teacher at Universal college , Mauritius April 2004 – Dec 2004
• Taught maths up to HSc level (Cambridge syllabus)
• Well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines.
• Good computer skills.
• Good communication skills, easily understood by students.
• Demonstrating real world connections.
• Proactive educational concepts.
• Applications in powerful learning.
• Individual support to struggling students.
• Creative lesson Planning.
• Student Motivation.
• Possess strong communication and analytical skills and have the ability to extract, interpret and present relevant information and advice to management.
• Use of aids(Math lab, smart board etc.) to give concrete idea of the concepts to the students.
• Concentrates on feedback from students.
• Keeps good relation with the students.
• Strong interpersonal abilities, with the ability to communicate and work with personnel from a wide verity of professional disciplines and nationalities.
• Well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines
• Assist the head in handling all academy affairs.
• Computerization of students progress cards.
• Individualized students assessment system.
• Strategic planning and systems implementation.
• Utilization of students strength and available resources.
• Mentoring staff and students for better performance.
• Designing appropriate instruction programmes for continuous assessment.
• Communicating learner’s progress twice a term to the parents.
• Creating a healthy classroom environment, to foster positive learning.
• Providing opportunities to all learners.
• Planning and execution of all co-curricular activities.
• Conducting class assembly twice in a month.
• Evaluating students’ twice in a month and in Test series.
• Setting school library and resources.
• Preparing academic planner and course outline for all subjects.
Bsc of Science from Kakatiya University, India June 1996 – July 1999
Post Graduation Certificate In Education , Mauritius Jan 2003 – Dec 2005
Masters in Computer Science, UK, London Jan 2008 - June 2010
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$32||Not available|
|5 hours||$110||$145||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$270||Not available|