I use unique teaching approaches; here are few examples of my teaching approaches:
• Good listener
• I believe in creative-interactive teaching environment
• I offer quality with step-by-step approaches
• Depending on student’s level of understanding, I modify my teaching approaches.
• I address topics in a way to increase students’ level of confidence and understanding.
• My teaching philosophy is- students’ success is my success!
• More later…
I have a BSc (major in Chemistry and minor in Physics and Mathematics), MSc. (Chemistry and a full one year courses in biochemistry, modern instrumental techniques, and quantum mechanics), and PhD (Chemistry) with more than 16 years teaching experience. In addition to excellent academic credentials, I have extensive, creative, and successful teaching and student advising experience (16 years) at different academic levels in addition to teaching experience in Adult Basic Education in Newfoundland (Canada) Public College\University.
Maybe later, I will upload my resume/
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|