I believe every student is different so requires a different methodology to learn and understand.It is very important to understand what difficulty a student has and then teach accordingly.
I am master in Electronics engineering and doing my diploma in IT business Analysis
Manpreet Kaur Khurana, B.Tech,M.Tech
T: +1-(concealed information) 13 WILLIAM GRANT ROAD
E: (concealed information)
MARKHAM,ON L6E 1R8, CANADA
To work hard with full dedication for the achievement of organization objective under satisfying job contact, hence enhancing my skill and knowledge and ready to learn new things.
• Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8.
• Software: MATLAB, Eclipse, Proteus, AVR Studio, Keil micro vision 3.
• Languages: C/C++ and Embedded C.
• Cambrian College, Ontario, Canada
Graduate Certificate, I.T Business Analysis, Pursuing (2017-2018)
• University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India
Masters in Technology, June 2014- 2016
Major: Embedded Systems specialization in Wearable Technology
• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, India
Bachelors in Technology, June 2010-2014
Major: Electronics and Communication Engineering
● Design Engineer April 2017- August 2017
SAMITECH PVT LTD., INDIA
● Designed various PCB circuits as per client requirement.
● Dealing with clients directly to get inputs to design the circuit and to discuss improvisations possible.
● Responsible for the testing of the circuit boards.
● Private Tutor (2014-2017)
● Teaching Science and Mathematics to high school students
● Teaching Electronics and coding subjects to engineering students
● Sales management and technical support October 2018-Present
i-wiz /All Sun Wireless
● Dealing with clients to suggest phones and accessories according to their need.
● Maintain the database of Inventory of the goods at the store.
● Maintain daily sales record and cash at the store.
• Master’s Thesis Project (2016)
TOPIC: Design and Implementation of a Wearable Device for Water Management for Household Usage
DESCRIPTION: Designed an integrated water management system which facilitates the user to conserve water and monitor their consumption anywhere on mobile device using Internet of Things.
• Bachelor’s Major Project (2014)
TOPIC: Wireless Sensor Network for Industrial Automation
DESCRIPTION: Designed a system for measuring different industrial parameters like light, temperature, relative humidity, voltage using sensors. ZigBee protocol is used for establishing Wireless Sensor Network.
• SUMMER INTERNSHIP (JUNE-JULY 2015) - ADVANCE TECH INDIA Pvt. Ltd.
Development of hardware for Biomedical Research Board that monitors the body parameters of patients.
Designing a Serial Data Logger that sends data from the measuring device to the logger serially.
• SUMMER TRAINING (JUNE-JULY 2013) - AEDIFICO Pvt. Ltd.
Basics of Image Processing and Acquisition using MATLAB
• SUMMER TRAINING (JUNE-JULY 2012) - BRICS.
Embedded Systems Design
Training and project work in AVR microcontroller -ATMEGA 16
Worked on projects like Line Follower, Obstacle Avoider robot and Square movement robot
• Manpreet Kaur Khurana, Rajesh Singh, Vivek Kaundal, Nikhil Gupta, “Design and Implementation of a Wearable device for Water Management for Household Usage”,ICICCD-2016 under Springer publication, pp 817-823, DOI 10.1007/(concealed information)_95, April 2016.
• Manpreet Kaur Khurana, Rajesh Singh, Anshuman Prakash, Rohit Chhabra, “An IoT Based Water Health Monitoring”, IJCTA, 9(21), 2016, pp. 07-13.
• Rohit Chhabra, Manpreet Kaur Khurana, “Home Automation through FPGA Controller
using Bluetooth Controller Using Bluetooth”, IJCTA, 9(21), 2016, pp. 15-18.
• Anshuman Prakash, Mukesh Kumar Ojha , Manpreet Kaur Khurana and Rajesh Singh,
“Wearable System for Device Control using Bio-Electrical Signal”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(43), DOI :10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i43/104394, November 2016.
• Workshop Organizing Committee head conducted by D.V. Gadre at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,India.
• Student council member at Cambrian at Hanson
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$180||$150|