My approach is that students need to be prepared with strong fundamental concepts of the subject and it helps them to complete their homework, project works and other school assignments easily resulting in the improvement of their school grades.
• Over 3 years of tutoring experience serving school students in Greater Toronto Area (Brampton, Toronto)
• Former Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics) in India for Grades 11 &12
• Former Research scientist (ocean physics) in India and published several research papers
• University graduate in Science (B.Sc & M.Sc)
Tutor, Tutoring Centre, Brampton, ON, Canada 2015-2017
• Tutored elementary school maths (arithmetic, algebra, geometry), science & English
• Motivated the students to learn the subject concepts and apply their knowledge towards successful completion of homework, projects and other school assignments.
Home Tutor, Brampton, ON 2016
• Home tutoring high school maths (calculus)
Tutor, Homework Club, Brampton, ON 2015
• Tutored elementary school mathematics , science & English
• Taught the subject concepts and helped them to do their school assignments
Tutor, After-School Tutoring Program (Homestead Public School), Brampton,ON 2013 –2014
• Tutored high school mathematics & physics
• Tutored elementary school mathematics, science & English
• Helped the students to learn their subject fundamentals and complete their assignments
Tutor & Administrator, A+ Academy Tutoring & Credit School, Toronto, ON 2013
• Tutored high school mathematics ( advanced functions) & physics and junior school mathematics & science
• Helped the students to be strong in their subject fundamentals and completion of assignments
• Involved in the administration of credit school - organizing students / office records, correspondence, supervision & student book sales
Teaching and Research +10 years
a) Research Assistant and Scientist, National Institute of Oceanography, India
• Conducted environmental (ocean & atmosphere) research studies
• Associated in the field surveys; data collection, processing & analysis;
• Reporting / publication of study results.
• Served as a guest teaching faculty member at an Indian university
b) Research Student, Andhra University, India
• Associated with a climate research study & published the results
c) Teacher, Higher Secondary Educational Institute, India
• Taught physics (both theory and practical) to the senior secondary (Grades 11-12) school students
• M.Sc (Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences), Andhra University, India
• B.Sc (Mathematics, Physical sciences), Andhra University, India
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|