I like to teach every lesson in a simple manner so that any student who doesn't have any prior knowledge can also get to know about everything. I like to make students learn by heart. I tried to make everything simple and clear which helps a lot to the new learners.
I am an Electrical Engineer with a concentration in Computer programming and Hardware development skills. I have been developing computer software and hardware prototypes for around 5 years. I have worked as an Embedded System Engineer for a long time and now doing Masters in U of Saskatchewan.
The rates are not the same for all the courses of programming. It depends on the students quality as well. I may teach beginner to advanced level of programming languages. So, it depends to the students need as well.
1. University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon, Canada
M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Current Student) 2017-Present
2. Khulna University of Engineering & Technology Khulna, Bangladesh
B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2012-2016
1. Institute: University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Position: Research Assistant September 2017 – Present
2. Institute: University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Position: Teaching Assistant September 2017 – Present
3. Company Name: AplombTechBD Ltd, Bangladesh
Position: Embedded System Engineer September 2016 – January 2017
• 1st runner-up at Techkriti’16: International Robot’s Got Talent Competition organized by
IIT Kanpur, India
• Champion at Tech Fiesta 2016: Software Exhibition organized by Khulna University of
Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh
• Juror’s Mention for Innovation Award at BRAC Manthan Digital Innovation Award,
• Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, C#, Java, Android programming, Image
• Hardware Programming: AVR microcontroller programming, STM32 microcontroller
programming, Arduino programming, FreeRTOS environment, IoT based system
• Applications and Libraries: Proteus, OpenCV, MATLAB, Simulink, Eagle PCB design
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix
• Networking: Socket Protocol, UDP, LAN
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|