- Hourly rate $85
- Response Time 6h
- Number of students 15
Expert Tutor Academically Trained PhD Candidate Tutoring in Microsoft Excel with professional experience
- By webcam
About the lesson
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
- Microsoft Excel
- Office automation
- All Levels
I am very patient person and have numerous approaches to tutoring my students. For a remote session, I send out a Zoom Meeting invitation to you and give you access to my desktop.
I can offer my assistance with Microsoft Excel and related topics. I have 4 years professional experience with Excel on top of several years of university and later at PhD level for daily tasks. I hold a European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) as well as the advanced ECDL for Excel. .
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex coding problem and techniques.
Do not miss the chance to be introduced to this versatile, powerful and widespread adopted software.
Andrea is an excellent teacher! He is knowledgeable and got back to me quickly when I reached out to plan a lesson. I required a lot of help working with Excel for a school project and Andrea was able to teach me everything I needed to know during our session. He provided very clear explanations and allowed me to record the zoom call so that I could return to it for future reference which will be extremely helpful.
Very knowledgeable, can help with university-level statistics courses.
View more recommendations
- 5 h: $425
- 10 h: $850
- $ 85/h