I am a bubbly character so my lessons are always fun. I find out what my student struggles with most and focus on that mainly as well helping them improve other aspects as well. My lessons follow the structure of teaching students a topic and a question and then going through a question with them. From that, I oversee how they do the remaining questions and provide help whenever or proceed to the next lesson if they are confident and catch on quickly.
I am currently a university student, I have tutored up to 5 students in both Primary level and Secondary. I love maths, logic and problem solving a lot therefore am dedicated to teaching others and aspiring them to do well.
2017 – Present: Brunel University, London
• Financial Mathematics BSc (Hons)
• Modules (exams yet to be taken): Essential Mathematics; Advanced Mathematics; Mathematical and Computational Skills; Probability and Statistics
2016 – 2017: Brunel University, London
• Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics with an Integrated Foundation Year
• Modules: Study Skills A; Algebra A-; Introduction to Computing E; Discrete and Decision Maths A-; Mathematical Models: Calculus A-; Statistics B
2015 – 2016: Brunel University, London
• Level 1 Finance and Accounting BSc (Hons).
• Modules: Mathematics for Economics and Finance B; Microeconomic Principles F; Macroeconomic Principles D-; Financial Markets D; Introduction to Financial Accounting A; Professional Skills and Statistics E+
2008 – 2015: Bishopshalt School, Uxbridge
• 3 A-Levels; Applied Business (BB), Mathematics – Statistics (D)
• AS Level: Accounting (D)
• GCSEs: A; 3 B’s; 3 C’s; ICT Merit (including English and Mathematics)
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$19|
|5 hours||Not available||$61||$97|