Generally, I have as such no teaching methods. According to me, everyone has its own way of learning and understanding. Thus, my teaching skills are very flexible and agile in nature. I can teach them in whatever manner they want. I can easily adapt the environment.
I am an Assistant professor having six years experience in teaching. I have done Masters of Computer Applications from Punjab University ,Chandigarh, India. My main aim is to spread knowledge among the students as well as gain more information through teaching them.
To make best use of my acquired skills with an opportunity to improve on the same, and contribute to the growth of the organization in every way possible.
• Exceptionally organized; able to manage time and perform duties in an efficient manner
• Able to work in a team setting as well as independently to solve issues; highly self-reliant
• Proven ability to handle large workload in a fast-paced environment, effectively breaking down and prioritizing tasks as per the needs of the organization
• Extremely motivated and consistently surpassed goals in previous job roles
• Multilingual (English, Hindi, Punjabi)
Rayat Bahra Group of Institutes, Hoshiarpur, India July 17,2018-November 30,2020
• Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions and ensures student engagement.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as programming, data structures, software design etc.
• Supervise student’s laboratory work.
• Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
• Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
• Participate in campus and community events.
Dreamweaver Coaching Centre, India August 1,2016 – July 15,2018
• Planning lessons and activities that facilitate student’s acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
• Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
• Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
• Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes and examinations.
• Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
PICT,Hoshiarpur,India August 1,2014- July 31,2016
• Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
• Manage and Monitor student behavior.
• Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
• Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
• Conduct group training sessions.
• Integrate special plans with core academic curriculum.
Owner (Part Time Business)
Nagina Shoe Store, Hoshiarpur, India April 1 ,2011-Septmber 30,2020
• Greet customers when they enter the store and monitor them in case, they need assistance finding items they want.
• Explaining the store’s running programs, such as Rewards program, clearly to customers, including the benefits to be derived.
• Perform cash handling and cashiering duties, which include adhering to the company’s policies and procedures regarding register and cash handling in ringing up customers’ transactions.
• Operating a calculator, reading and interpreting price ticket information, and entering data through terminal keyboard.
• Organizing and maintaining the stockroom, filling accessories, maintaining clearance area standards, and completing markdowns.
Masters of Computer Applications
PUSSGRC,Hoshiarpur,India July 2011-May 2014
• Prepare post for productive careers in software industry, corporate sector, Govt. organizations and academia by providing skill based environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
• Learn about marketing and business strategies to promote the brand and their own business.
• Impart knowledge required for planning, designing and building complex Application Software Systems as well as provide support to automated systems or application.
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Government College, Hoshiarpur,India June 2008- April 2011
• To provide a foundation of computing principles and business practices for effectively using/managing information systems and enterprise software.
• To analyze the requirements for system development and exposes students to business software and information systems.
• Provide options to specialize in legacy application software, system software or mobile applications. Practical knowledge of various software’s like AutoCAD, Photoshop, and MS word.
• Successfully passed the IBM exam and earned the title: IBM DB2 certified.
• Attended Android Workshop of WebTek Labs Pvt.Ltd.
• Attended Hacking Workshop of Sunny Vagela (Director & CTO TechDefence Pvt.Ltd Ahmedabad.
• Successfully passed the IELTS exam in General stream with overall 7 bands. The list of different sections of test is as follows:
• Got Appreciation in Dance Competition in Anant (Youth Festival) 2013.
• Participated in MANTHAN HR MEET 2013.
• Participated in Opening ceremony of Sports Meet 2011.
Perfect! Why I choose tutor Shurbi?
I agreed Shurbi has an excellent tutor. While she teaches each and every pattern in a nice understanding manner and also a very good passionate tutor. I've seen so many tutors that they explain only the particular field in computer but Shurbi has an enthusiastic especially to observe the student very well. So I highly recommend her and those who want to learn basics of computer please think excellent choices to choose Shurbi.
He is quite hardworking person
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking microsoft word lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$120|