explaining the concepts using examples and making a foundation in the subject through study material, presentation,home assignments, mock test and revision test. i always tries to explain the concepts by understanding the level of students asi feel they can understand much better. Help students by encouraging them to set their own reasonable goals
Having PhD in Biotechnology with 10 publications in peer reviewed journals.I started my teaching carrier as an assistant Professor in Biotechnology Department ,GHG khalsa college. After that i have joined PCTE, a reputed college affiliated to Punjab Technical University. Apart from teaching in College, i tutored students in Panacea Bharti Institute,where i taught biology to grade 11 and 12 students.I have a natural love for teaching and I am willing to help you develop your concepts in different topics.
DR. RUPALI JINDAL
A motivated professional offering expertise in handling various instruments and equipment in relation to the practical application of bio-techniques, enzymes and animal handling, with theoretical & practical knowledge about Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Immunology, Plant Tissue Culture, Botany and Zoology. Strengths include:
• 2 years’ experience in research work in animal handling and immunological techniques.
• 3 years’ experience in teaching ‘Biotechnology’ with practical studies on Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture and Recombinant DNA Technology.
• 3 years experience in teaching Botany and Zoology of grade 11 and 12.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Immunological techniques (TLC, DLC, RBC count, ELISA, Cytokines estimation, Blood collection form mice, i.p, i.m, s.c injections in animals, disease induction in animals, MTCC assay, determination of immune activity (in vivo and in vitro).
• Well versed with the use of analytical instrumentation measurements like Nanosizer, Zeta potential measurement, SEM, TEM, UV Spectrophotometry, Cooling centrifugation, Sonication, Gel electrophoresis, etc.
• Familiar with ISO certifications, GMP, IPRs, TQM concepts, Fermentation technology, Microbiological techniques (culturing, staining, viability testing) and Molecular biology techniques including DNA extraction from microbial cells.
• Good working hand on Laminar flow, autoclaves and other basic Instruments used in biotechnology Labs.
Assistant Professor, Biology Department Feb 2017- Jan 2020
Panacea Bharti Institue, Ludhiana
Assistant Professor, Biology Department Dec 2013 – July 2016
Punjab College of Technical Education, Baddowal
Assistant Professor, Biology Department Jul 2013 – Dec 2013
G.H.G Khalsa College, Sudhar
Ph. D Biotechnology (Immunology) Completed Oct 2017
Punjabi University, Patiala
Master of Science (Bio-Technology) 2008 - 2010
Punjab University, Chandigarh
• Enrolled for ‘Quantification of Water Stress & Effect on Plant Antioxidant System in Wheat Plants’ project for 6 months at GGDSD College, Chandigarh
• Enrolled for Training at Central Potato Research Station, Jalandhar to observe and analyse the research activities in crop improvement, plant protection, crop production, crop physiology and post-harvest technology, seed technology, through lab and field experiments
• Poster Presentation in 21st Punjab Science Congress - 2018 sponsored by CSIR and NABARD.
• Paper Presentation in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering Science and Technology - 2018 sponsored by CSIR, DST and SERB
One of the best teacher I have known . I loved her way of explaining and visualizing the concepts. With her qualifications and experience I would really recommend her.
I think Rupali is one of the best biology teacher. She teaches the concepts in very understanding and interesting manner.
I think Rupali is really trustworthy person who takes her profession, professionally. I personally think she would make a wonderful teacher because she doesn’t mix her home work and profession.
a great mentor and a superb teacher.... she will help to solve every biology problem and work on your every concept......a well educated personality with superb teaching skills...must take lessons
Rupali is very innovative and hardworking teacher. She explains the concepts of biology in very simple and clear manner. She elaborates every topic with the help of latest examples. Her way of presentation is very good.So, I am highly recommending her.
She is good mentor, good command on her work.
Her way of teaching is superb. Innovative teaching and highly skilled. Concept clarity with easy language
I have known Rupali for last three years .She is really hardworking.efficient,intelligent,creative ,skilled and motivated tutor.She is versed with ample teaching methodology.I would like to recommend her for your institution with great pleasure.
She starts with the basic concepts of a topic and then reaches to a higher level.
She clarifies every topic with numerous examples rather than focusing on grasping the facts as it is. She knows the when, where and how of a concept. So she is a wonderful teacher as she work according to child's level.
Rupali is really good at delivering the knowledge to her students. She incorporates various techniques to make her teaching a best experience for her students.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$14||Not available||$14|
|5 hours||$65||Not available||$70|
|10 hours||$130||Not available||$140|