My teaching methods are a 100% based on your needs. I will have a taylored approach based on the end game you are trying to reach. No matter if it's for school, a language test, a personal interest or for travelling; I will make sure to teach you proper grammar and vocabulary so you can understand, read, write and speak french with absolute confidence !
I currently act as head of the Information Sytems & Digital department in a consulting firm in Montreal. I studied in France and in the US and I have a bachelor & a Master's of business administration with a focus on International Management.
IAE, Ecole de Management – Poitiers, France Graduated in 2016
Master of Business Administration
University of the Pacific – Stockton, CA Graduated in 2013
Bachelor of Business Administration
Amaris Consulting, New York, NY April 2017 – Present
Head of Department, Information System and Digital – North America
• Oversaw the IS&D business unit in North America: 40+ consultants, 3.5M USD in annual revenue
• Led technical and non-technical teams ranging from senior developers, team leads, data scientists, project managers to meet customer needs
• Managed the profitability and loss of the business unit, increased the revenue by 50%
• Managed delivery and milestones of technical fixed price projects
• Built processes to improve the efficiency of sales cycle, recruitment cycle, data tracking and management KPIs
• Developed strategic partnerships with current clients to secure global company wide projects
Senior Manager – USA
• Determined the expansion strategy of the Health Economics department including geographical coverage, client offering, portfolio evolution
• Coached business managers to grow their business units, maintain and grow client portfolio
Manager – New York
• Negotiated MSAs with clients and coordinating with legal teams
• Conducted interviews, hired and negotiated contracts with every new hire in the team
• Managed the development plan and training, as well as provided them with challenging opportunities
• Managed the consultants' career paths
• Prospected new clients and managed client relationships through proposing projects and solutions that align with their business needs
Jotun, Abidjan, Ivory Coast 2015 – 2016
Business Development Manager
• Prospect for potential new clients and the decision makers within the client organization and turn this into increased business
• Plan approaches and pitches
• Recruitment, training and management of the technical advisors and sales team
• Work with technical staff to meet customer needs and enhance existing relationships
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an
increase in sales
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered and manage within the
company's sales management system
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Professional Skills: Project Management, Technical Team Management, Account Management, Selling technical solutions, Process mapping, Process optimization, Requirement gathering & analysis, Internal/external client relationship, Finance Monitoring
Tools: MS Office, MS Project, Power BI
Language Skills: Native Proficiency English, Mother Tongue French
Amazing tutor! Made me feel comfortable and at ease while learning such a difficult language.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|