My teaching method has five main features: 1. Involving students in discussions, 2. Explain concepts in easy to understand, and 3. • Help students build continuously increasing knowledge. 4. Break down complex problems to individual learning levels, and 5. • Utiliz distance learning technology to instruct students remotely
Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Ph.D. in Philosophy, and advanced knowledge of mathematics engineering and social sciences. Adept at improving both group and individual concept understanding and performance. I have different experiences in teaching on scholl and university levels.
17 Hester Crt, Thornhill
On, L3T 3K4
(concealed information) | (concealed information)
Highly experienced Tutor with diverse subject expertise. Friendly and energetic professional with Bachelor of Science in Electronics, Ph.D. in Philosophy, and advanced knowledge of mathematics engineering and social sciences. Adept at improving both group and individual concept understanding and performance.
• Examination preparation
• Individualized instruction
• Records management
• Confidential help
• Tech savvy • Motivational style
• Short and long-term support
• Advanced mathematics knowledge
• Goal planning
• Strong communicator
University of Windsor, Windsor, On
September 2017 – Present
• Delivered classroom lectures on University campus.
• Provided assignments and conducted examinations.
• Graded test papers and provided appropriate feedback to students.
• Involved students in classroom discussions and seminars.
• Supported students in laboratory sessions.
• Assisted in curriculum revision activities.
• Assisted in setting course requirements.
• Represented University in professional boards
• Explained mathematics concepts in easy to understand language.
• Broke down complex problems to individual learning levels.
• Analyzed student comprehension and prepared goals.
• Gave students quizzes and assessed progress.
• Helped students build continuously increasing knowledge.
IRIB University, Tehran, Iran
• Lectured on different philosophical subjects
• Managed classes ranging from 100-200 students
• Utilized distance learning technology to instruct students remotely
• Designed quizzes, tests, and projects to assess student knowledge
• Selected and designed lesson plans and curriculum to meet academic objectives
• Collaborated with faculty to assess and improve student performance and course content for Departmental Program Review
Ph.D. in Philosophy, IRIP, Iran 2011
MA in Philosophy, Windsor University, 2018
BS in Electronics, K.N.T, Iran. 1990
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|