I'm a hardworking highs school student who consistently receives A's in all of my courses (90%). I am very sociable and can work well with kids, and other high school students. I work best by communicating with my students and finding their specific challenges, and using that information to help strengthen their weakest skills. I help students work on their current assignments and homework, and look at work from previous weeks to track improvement.
Would like to stay near Dufferin Street or Line of Subway. Closer locations are preferred. Willing to meet at places like local libraries at client's discretion. Willing to lower rates if I receive inquiries.
I have been tutoring for about 2 years. I already have tutoring experience tutoring academic grade 9 math. I taught 2 students and usually worked one-on-one, where I find the best results. With my tutoring, my students went from having failing grades to passing with sufficient marks. My dad is also an elementary school teacher so I've always helped out and worked with kids. I think that I'm more personable than most tutors and can more easily relate to other students.
• Creating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
• Designing brochures using Microsoft Publisher
• Easily able to operate various computer systems
Articulating and expressing new ideas
• Can speak and present with ease
• Can fluently speak English
• Collaborating and working well with others
• Able to talk to others with confidence
• Maintain a positive attitude when interacting with others
St. Joseph College
Highschool Math Tutor
October 2016 – 2017
• Assisting and teaching high school students in academic math
• Possess basic and advance math skills
EDUCATION (High school)
September 2016- Present
- Grade 8 Academic Achievement Award
- Grade 8 and 9 Honor Roll Awards
- 90% average currently throughout average
- Grade 9 Award for Highest Visual Arts Average
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking logic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|