Learning the foundation of piano is the key to success. I present every concept in small pieces so students don't feel overwhelmed. My students have been successful in competitions, examinations and recitals each year. Many of my lessons end in a fun activity. We practice techniques like ear training, sight reading and games to help my students leave the lesson happy and excited to come back.
I am a friendly and patient teacher with more than 10 years of experience teaching both group and private piano lessons. I believe in creating confident, self-motivated students who are eager to progress. I am always learning and growing to help give you or your child the best success.
I conduct 30/45 minute lessons.
In my home or online:
30 minutes are $30
45 minutes are $45
In your home:
30 minutes are $40
45 minutes are $55
Piano Teacher (2009 – Present)
• Teach piano classes and private lessons for students age 4 and up.
• Prepare students for examinations, competitions, and recitals.
• Explain musical ideas and concepts.
• Connect with students and parents to develop a strong base of understanding and communication.
Background Performer (2018 – Present)
• Involves taking specific direction repeatedly.
• Being attentive and energetic in harsh conditions for long hours at a time.
Babysitting (September 2006– September 2009)
• Took care of up to 20 young children for hours at a time.
• Needed to care for their needs and handle their moods.
• Needed to attend to disputes and disciple children.
• The Royal Conservatory of Music – Teaching Elementary Piano
• Seneca College – Ontario College Diploma
• St. Augustine Catholic High School – Ontario Secondary School Diploma
• RCM Theory Workshop 2017
• Ultimate Music Theory Workshop
• Teaching from a Uniquely Canadian Perspective Workshop
• History 1: An Overview, First Class Honors, 2016 • Advanced Rudiments, First Class Honors with Distinction, 2015 • Grade 8 Piano, Honors, 2015 • Honor Roll, 2014 • Honor Roll 2012 • Certificate of Arts Completion
Miss Hutt is an extraordinary teacher. She is very experienced and also very knowledgeable on piano theory. My child has been going to Miss Hutt for a few years, and by far she is the best teacher. She is able to keep my child engaged and also keep him focused on the material at hand. I don't think I would choose any other teacher in the world. She is truly amazing! Would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat! Thanks for the amazing work you are doing!!
Ms. Hutt is a fantastic teacher. She is able to help my child reach their goals while keeping her lessons engaging. She's fun and knowledgeable and is able to guide my child to perform successfully. I feel that any student would be happy taking lessons from her!
Eve is a wonderful teacher . She is patient, knowledgeable and makes learning the piano fun!
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|