- Fourth year Chemistry student (General track) at Whitworth University
- Have two years of experience teaching General and Organic Chemistry (tutoring, Supplemental Instruction) to college students
- Content: explaining concepts, problem solving, Q and A. I use various sources in my classes. I believe that solving a lot of practice problems helps to master the material fairly quickly.
- Have two years of experience tutoring high school students in sciences, such as Chemistry and Biology
- Have two years of experience teaching General and Organic Chemistry at Whitworth University (tutoring, Supplemental Instruction) to college students. I taught around 300 students during my undergraduate career.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|