I try to teach in a way that helps the students continue to grow once I am not helping them every step of the way. Due to my young age, I can connect with Middle schoolers better than their school teachers or other tutors to grow their interest in the subject and their proficiency.
I am a Grade 9 Highschool Student doing Grade 10 Math. I have been tutoring Middle School Teens for almost 2 years now and sometimes acted as a teacher assistant in grade 8. I usually teach people in my local community but am hoping to expand.
Email – (concealed information)
My objective is to try to help Middle School students not just improving their grades but helping them understand the subject. Due to my young age, I can connect with the students better and instead of making them hate a subject like some teachers and tutors will I can actually help them enjoy the subject a bit more and keep them engaged during lessons.
SEP 2019 – JUN 2020
- Acted as a Teacher’s assistant in class as well as after-school tutoring and homework help.
- Students I helped all scored at least a 3 in class and never submitted assignments late.
- Communication was key to helping many students who did not enjoy the subject or simply did not understand it.
- Both teachers and students were satisfied with the help I provided
SEP 2020 – MAY 2021
- I tutored in my local community and helped neighbors and friends achieve higher grades than previously expected.
- Parents/Guardians were informed of the learner’s progress and a summary of what we did in each class was given to the Parent/Guardian.
- I provided learners with useful resources they could use after our classes or to study on their own and further improve their understanding.
MIDDLE SCHOOL, NORTHERN SECONDARY SCHOOL
I completed middle school with a 4.0 GPA and currently have a 4.0 GPA in Highschool. I am also in accelerated math and am currently taking grade 10 maths a year early.
• Good Communication Skills
• Can explain concepts well and simplify them when necessary.
• Can deal with younger children (I have a 12-year-old younger brother and an 8-year-old cousin that I Tutor)
• Can control a group of children and ensure they complete their work.
• Can help teach study techniques for exams.
Won a major math competition in middle school where I earned a gold medal in an online competition against other students in the country. Earned the highest grade in my algebra 1 course while I was taking it a year early. Earned the COBIS student achievement award. I compete in Math competitions.
Youssef is passionate about the subjects he teaches, and that passion leads him to be a very competent, patient teacher. He always makes sure his students understand before moving on, and explains solutions and problems in a way that is easy to understand. I would highly recommend Youssef.
Youssef is a great tutor that has been helping my children for a few months now and I can clearly see the results. He has overall improved their understanding and increased their engagement.
Youssef is a great teacher that has been tutoring my children for a few months now and I can already see the growth. I am very happy
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$175||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$330||$300|