The success of any learning depends primarily on the motivation and interest of the student. It is therefore important to let the learner participate as much as possible in the learning process. I will guide and help the learner to master the French language both orally and in writing by using modern learning tools.
I am a PhD student in language sciences at University of Moncton. I taught French (grammar, oral and writing expression) at University of Antananarivo (Madagascar) for three years before starting my PhD. I also have been working as one-to-one tutor for a few years until today. If you need help in French, do not hesitate to contact me.
- Now- University of Moncton, Faculty of arts and social sciences:
Second year of PhD in language sciences - now
- June 2015 : AUF, CNED
Certificate PRO FLE (French as a Foreign Language Teaching) - « Construire une unité didactique » (Build a didactic unity)
- November 2014 - University of Antananarivo, Faculty of literature and human sciences, Department of French studies, majoring in Multilingualism and interculturality, in connection with the University of Rennes II France:
International Master in Francophonie, Multilingualism and Intercultural mediation, with distinction,
- August 2011, University of Antananarivo, Faculty of literature and human sciences, Department of French studies :
Bachelor in Cultural Mediation and Management
- 2017- now: Research assistant:
Research assistant in the project "Indigenous Voices, Forgotten Word? Sociolinguistic study of language ideologies in Acadian and Quebec writings, University of Moncton
- December 2014 – july 2016: Temporary teaching, University of Antananarivo, Faculty of literature and human sciences, Department of French studies
Methodology of University Oral and Written Work and reinforcement of French, First year students
Introduction to French linguistics, First year students
Spoken communication techniques, Second year students
- December 2014 – july 2016: Temporary teaching and tutoring , University of Antananarivo, Faculty of literature and human sciences, Department of History
French as a Foreign Language, First, Second and Third year students
- October 2013 – now: One-to-one tutoring,
Primary and secondary students
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||Not available|