i can teach all the students of class 5th to class 12th.i have extensive knowledge in Physics and Mathematics to share with my students.
I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer from VNIT and have experience in student counselling. i can teach all the students of class 5th to class 12th.i have extensive knowledge in Physics and Mathematics to share with my students.
Contact me on (concealed information)
VISVESVARAYA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR
Mobile: +91-(concealed information) | Email-id (concealed information) Date of Birth :04/03/1993
19, Aradhana Apts,N.I.T layout, Swavalambi Nagar, Nagpur, Pin-440022.
I would like to work in an organization that will give me a platform to utilize my technical skills and enrich my knowledge in the process to help in corporate growth with my initiative and managerial skills and to excel in the dynamic corporate environment without overlooking basic values of life.
Branch of Study: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTE YEAR Percentage %
B.Tech. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur 2016 65.8 %
CLASS XII(HSC) Maharashtra State Board 2011 71.00%
CLASS X(SSC) Maharashtra State Board 2009 84.76%
Krishna Consultants - Designation: Admissions Advisor - January 2018 – September 2018
My Job Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain and update records of all business enquiries.
2. Providing complete information to students/Associates about the Universities and assisting them in completing all the formalities for abroad studies.
3. Regularly maintaining and updating the various data bases and generating reports on it.
4. Streamline business operations by identifying cost effective methods/processes and implement it as per guidance from management.
5. Verification of financial documents sent by associates/students.
6. Verification of all the visa related documents and filling the visas.
7. Generating MIS reports and forwarding them to senior management.
8. Following up students and associates.
• Optimization of power system using Meta Heuristic Algorithms
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (Nagpur: Offsite)
Dec 2015 to Apr 2016 (Full Time)
Transmission lines are exposed to faults due to various reasons. Relays in coordination with circuit breakers are used to isolate the faulty line from the system. More the fault persists in a system, more is the probability security will be jeopardized. Thus it is utmost important for relays to identify the faulty element in minimum possible time and send trip signal to the circuit breaker, thereby avoiding any damage to the system. This Project focuses on optimally coordinating the operation of overcurrent relays in power system networks using various optimizing algorithms. Two optimizing algorithms, viz., Firefly algorithm and cuckoo search algorithm are studied and applied on two bus system. The TMS of all relays is calculated and the total time of operation for the relays for near end faults is minimum.
• Programming Languages: C, SQL.
• Software Packages: MS Office.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Coordinator at AXIS 2012, AAROHI 2012.
• Core Coordinator at AXIS 2014, AAROHI 2014.
• Best Bowler at Karnewar Cricket Tournament.
• Co- Founder @ Prayas Notebooks (an affordable notebooks startup).
I hereby acknowledge that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Ishan Ashutosh Kudegawe.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|