Teaching, I believe should be made interesting for the benefit of the students. Therefore, I employ the best approach possible having taken time to understand my student rate of assimilation and mode of learning that seems the most interesting to him/her.
I am trained in English from pre- primary to post secondary in Nigeria, where I graduated as the best student before becoming a Physiotherapist. I enjoyed the practice because rendering humanitarian services gives me joy seeing my clients become better.
• I am university graduate looking for a part-time job in a reputable organization.
• Honest, hardworking, trustworthy
• Good leadership qualities
• Ability to work alone and together with a team.
• Good computer skill
Masters in Kinesiology Ongoing
Memorial University of NL St John’s
Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation (Physiotherapy) January 2008
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
Personal Support Worker Approach to Quality Care March 2020 Manual Handling Theory and Practice June 2020 Project Manager Professional May 2010 Microsoft Office Project April 2010
Holy Hand Homecare Ekiti, Nigeria
Volunteer Home support worker Jan 2014-April 2020
• Ensure client personal Hygiene
• Meal preparation
• Community assess
• Home managemen
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido Ekiti Ekiti, Nigeria
Chief Physiotherapist Dec 2010 – Dec 2020
• Coordinate clinical practice, academic presentations and provide administrative support
• Evaluate staff’s ergonomic compliance
• Train interns and students on affiliation
• Emergency patient management, ward admissions, follow-up, clinic consultations
• Facilitator at seminars and workshops organized
• Organize medical workshops and seminars
National Primary Health Care Development Agency Abuja, Nigeria
Program Assistant Officer Global Fund Round 8 Aug. 2009 – July 2010
• Provide logistics and welfare support to people with disabilities
• Development integrated training curriculum Community Health Workers and resource allocation including budgeting, funds disbursement and monitoring project
• Monitoring and supervision of immunization activities
• Collation, interpretation of the data, report writing and draft preparation
National Hospital Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Intern Physiotherapist Mar. 2008 – Mar. 2010
• Emergency patient management, follow-up, and surgical assistance
• Academic seminar presentations
• Designed and implemented patient’s plan of care
UNICEF HIV/AIDS Reproductive Health Program Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Peer Educator Trainer Sept 2009 – June 2010
• Train and provide awareness to secondary school students on HIV/AIDs
Prime Health Response Initiative Ekiti, Nigeria
Personal Support Worker May 2020 – August 2020
• Provide advocacy and care for people with disabilities
• Provide rehabilitation and follow-up of care
• Maintain support for social and physical care
Reading, Learning, Volunteering, and Photography
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest writing comprehension - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$25|