Before we start our lesson, I first like to get a sense of your learning interests, style, and needs. I am a really good listener, highly empathetic, and want to understand your learning goals and needs so that our sessions are as beneficial as possible!
When we first meet, we will discuss and identify a goal to achieve by the end of each lesson together to make sure education provided is tailored to your learning objectives.
Throughout our sessions together, I can create case studies/activities to help you achieve your learning goals, and can provide many suggestions to help you improve your study habits and effectiveness.
But this is all up to you! I am always open to answering your questions, helping with assignments, or even simply providing guidance to help you understand how to properly write papers, study for tests, or gain insights into the field of nutrition.
I have been a student before as well and understand that learning is a process, takes time, and looks different for everyone, so I really just want to make the learning experience best for you!
I am a Master of Nutrition student in Ontario with a previous degree in Food and Nutrition
I have worked many jobs in health care, food services, and sports providing me with practical experience in the field of nutrition.
I am a certified adult educator and have helped develop courses and grade tests for undergraduate nutrition courses.
I enjoy getting to know my students and creating active learning opportunities to help individuals and groups gain hands on education opportunities to advance their learning and meet their personalized goals.
Adult Education Apprentice
- Helped nutrition professors re-develop undergraduate courses
- Created a course workbook for students to help them learn course materials through many different visual/kinetic/auditory methods
- Identified and created learning materials (such as videos/images/individual and group activities) to help students gain an understanding
- Provided real world examples for students to help them see the relevance of their learning
- Made course materials that aligned with overall course objectives to excel learning
- Acted as a mentor for first year undergraduate students
- Answered common questions about adjusting to a university setting and helped students identify campus resources which would benefit their overall school experience and provide assistance for their individual needs
- Worked with professors to develop assignments for university courses
- Graded tests, assignments, and presentations of undergraduate students
- Answered student emails and questions posted on course discussion boards
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest weight loss lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, eating well lessons for all!
Taking dietetics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|