My lectures are focused on following,
-Relate the topic to real-world problems
-Identify the problem?
-How can the particular method solve it?
-Examples for practice, followed by the concept.
My teaching style is to tell students where to look instead of what to look.
I prepare lectures based on my audience. Generally. students range is from school level to undergraduate courses.
Knowledge is always meant to be shared, hence I want to contribute my portion.
I am a Robotics Engineer, currently doing research in electrical engineering. I was a teacher assistant at Concordia University, and also have experience in private tutoring. Mathematics, Physics, mechanics and other courses related to electrical engineering too are my strong areas.
Concordia University, Montreal
• M. A. Sc. - Electrical and Computer Engineering. Jan-2017-Present
o Control Systems
Air University, Islamabad
• Bachelor of Engineering - Mechatronics (Sep. 2011- Jun. 2015)
o Robotics and Control
Soft Skills Technical Skills Programming Languages
Critical Thinking MS Office C
Problem Solving MATLAB C++
Self-motivational SOLIDWORKS Python
Team worker PROTEUS
• Research Assistant at Concordia University, Dec. 2017 to Present
• Teacher Assistant at Concordia University, Jan. 2018 to May 2018
• Private tutor self-employed, May 2016 to Dec 2016
• Sales and Support Engineer at Overseas Enterprise, Feb 2016 to May 2016
• Neural Network based Longitudinal Flight Control of UAV (March 2017-May2017)
• Robo-Maid (May. 2016 - Nov. 2016)
• Microcontroller based hand-held data logging device (Oct. 2015 - Dec. 2015)
• Android and microcontroller-based Home automation (Jul. 2015 - Sep. 2015)
• Robotics Operating System based Project (May 2014 – Jun. 2015)
• Robotic Operating System Workshop National University Sciences and Technology
• Basics of finance Hewlett-Packard August 2014
• Presenting Data Hewlett-Packard October 2015
• Effective presentations Hewlett-Packard October 2015
• R & D Engineer at UAV Concordia (July 2017- Present)
• Electrical and Control Engineer at Space Concordia (Feb. 2017 - July. 2017)
• Community Mentor at Collaborizm (Mar. 2016 - Present)
o Leadership and Ideas sharing
• Participated in Global Robotic Competition at Air University (2014)
o Designed a robot for solving maze while tracking line autonomously.
Merit Scholarship at Air Univesity, Jan. 2014
Merit Scholarship at Air Univesity, Jan. 2015
Prime Minister's Laptop Scheme Award at Air Univesity, May 2014
Scholarship at Concordia University, Dec 2017
Faiz is a very intelligent and hardworking fellow. He has been my colleague and I have always admired his challenging nature. He is very good with Mathematics and Engineering related subjects. I strongly recommend him to the students and he can prove to be an asset.
Faiz has really strong grasp on his subject knowledge which helps him to make complex questions to simple ones. He takes the question from basic and build foundation on it. I would highly recommend Faiz to everyone
I personally and very closely know Faiz so I can very confidently say that he's really professional, knowledgeable and sociable/approachable/engaging. I believe these are 3 of the most sought after qualities in a great tutor/teacher.
So I recommend him to any one interested in learning from him. I would even say learning 'with' him as he is really engaging and fun, him.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||Not available|