My teaching method is based on my general knowledge i have on subjects such as social sciences, geography, maths and writing. If i am not confident about a particularly topic, I will make sure I acquire the necessary knowledge about that topic either through the internet or state library then apply this knowledge to my student.
I graduated from Griffith University last year (July 2017) With a bachelors degree in Human Services hence I am very confident in my communication skills. I have a wide range of knowledge in subjects such as Social sciences, geography, Maths and Writing. I assure you I can make a positive difference in the way a student approaches their school work and the overall quality of their work particularly Primary and High school students. I am willing to help university students aswell as long as they are studying social science/human services/social work.
Bachelor of Human Services
Griffith University, Gold Coast (2014 – 2017)
Bachelor of Social Science
Southern Cross University (2013)
High School Certificate
St Patrick’s College (2009 – 2012)
Hypar Ltd (2017)
Mental Health Support Worker
• Assisting clients with day to day activities
• Providing Mental and social support to clients
• Quickly building rapport with clients
• Respecting clients regardless of their abilities, gender, race or culture
ESM Security Services (2015-2017)
• Responsible for the safety of people at various venues
• Checking patrons and bags on venue entry
• Monitoring behavior of patrons
Customer Service Representative
• Marketed and demonstrated products to customers
• Received product orders
• Re-stocked goods in the store
• Assisted customers with queries and complaints
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest essay writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking resume / cover letter writing prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|