- Hourly rate $60
- Response Time 7h
- Number of students 3
1st lesson is free!
#1 Harvard experienced statistics / math / science tutor: Harvard graduate, triple major teacher with private tutoring and university TA + exam creation experience
- By webcam
About the lesson
- Why is this class worth it? With every course, I will come up with PERSONALIZED version of your material. This course is about you and what you need. I am willing to spend the time outside of class to speed in-class time as much as possible. In the past, for students who took programming courses with me, or need project help, they always receive not only a personalized crash course material, but also skeleton code, as well as final answer that I wrote for them. For students who took math/statistics and more theory based courses, they not only receive a personalized version of the slides focusing on the material they want to cover, but also leave the course with a truly deeper understanding of the material, not just knowing how to solve the problems.
- With me, you will avoid the pain of doing many exercises. There are patterns behind all problems and logic connections behind all seemingly unrelated problems.
- During undergrad, I did a triple major in Computer Science, Statistics and Sociology. TAed for half of my undergrad, while doing professional graphics design and photography on the side. This was possible because I was able to see the essence behind all problems, a method I learned during middle school that continued to benefit me till now. You can do the same!
- I teach students from middle school to undergrads
- All Levels
Just like you, I was a student and I know all the struggles by heart. Overcoming these struggles is how I tripled majored in undergrads and later went to Harvard, while doing TA work and maintaining side hobbies as well as part-time jobs. With the right method, you can do the same!
Instant grade boost, homework help, laying a solid foundation for future coursework... no matter what it is, we will find the best way for you together.
A lot of times, it's not just about learning the knowledge, it's about understanding the way to learn. I will teach you both, so you will go to the next stage of life not needing me or other tutors anymore.
Perfect! There are levels to this and with Yaxin she brings out the best in your abilities! Interesting methology, makes the most of the time you have! Think she will be a great tutor for anyone looking to improve quickly!
- See the response YAXIN : Ian did a great job during the session. He is able to think fast and use the techniques we went through immediately in later exercises! Great work!
Perfect! Great lesson with Yaxin, she’s considerate, encouraging, and provides explanations of the content that are easy to grasp!
View more reviews
- 5 h: $300
- 10 h: $600
- $ 60/h