Before starting the lessons, I usually explain the physical concepts and connect that by the real life. In math , I explain the important of this theory or equation and how to use it in real work. Try to remember students the basic equations that they need . I am very patient and push the students to solve exercises and confident of themselves and their information. I worked at many universities , high school, and as a tutor.
I have Bachelor degree in Physics and Mathematics, Master degree in Theoretical Computational Condensed Matter Physics, and the same subject in Phd program. Teaching most subjects in Physics for undergraduate students and high school. Professional in Algebra, and I taught a numerical mathematical techniques for the engineering students.
If there is more than one student, the rate will be differ
• With 11 years experience as a Physics and Mathematics lecturer, and with exceptional teaching abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlight of Qualifications
As a lecturer;
• Research, analytical, planned projects and problem-solving skills gained through course work;
• Willingness to learn and meet the demands of new experiences and sciences;
• Excellent experience in teaching physics and mathematics to undergraduate students;
• Sound knowledge of physics and mathematics curriculums;
• Ability to prioritize work and work within deadline;
• Ability to communicate with students efficiently;
• Ph.D in Theoretical Computational Condensed Matter Physics, general evaluation of an excellent (4.0/4.00 = %91.3)- July 2016- 2019 (not completed) - Memorial University, St. John’s, NL
• Master degree of Theoretical Computational Condensed Matter Physics, general evaluation of an excellent (3.88/4.00) - University of Jordan, Amman/Jordan
• BS.c Physics/mathematics, general evaluation of Very Good (% 84.4) with honors - Sana'a University, Sana’a/Yemen.
• Certificates of:
- Data Entry;
- Introduction to research Data Management, “University of Ottawa”;
- The Integration Accounting System “version 6” from “Yemen Soft Limited”.
- Management Information System course from “The Youth Economic Development Initiative “under “CHF”.
- Business Planning and Development course from “The Youth Economic Development Initiative “under “CHF”.
- Working program at "Reach out center for Human Development".
- Investing Fundamentals Organizing course.
- Microsoft unlimited potential (Word- Excel- Power Point- Access- Digital Media Fundamentals) – Google Sheets – Illustrator, Jordan;
• Various Computer languages and Research process using different programs (BASIC- FORTRAN-MATHEMATICA – Python – C/C++);
• Applied research process using the following programs
LINUX operating system PWSCF Code
LaTeX XCRYSDEN program
VMD program Amber program
Certificate of SPSS
• Study data science online
• Ability to quickly learn new software, hardware attributes, and any new skills;
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills to troubleshoot discrepancies in reported information;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English – Arabic – beginner French);
• Instructor, (1995 – 2013) Full-time (Sana’a University) and Part-time (Memorial University, Canada, Saba University, Yemen University)
• Research Assistant, (1995 - 2013) Physics department, Sana’a University, University of Jordan
• Artist and Designer, (2002 -2007) Water & Acrylics colors, carving, Graphic design –Fashion design, Own work. Sana’a , Yemen
• Volunteer at technology commercialization center
Brneau center for research and innovation, Memorial University, Canada
• Tutor for Physics and Mathematics
Sana’a University, many different places, Yemen, Canada, Jordan, Saudi Arabia
• Sana’a University scholarship to Jordan and to Canada
• Many prizes as a best student and best research
• Various Ceremonial and thanked certificates during studying and working.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$60||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$120||$200|