I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to be supportive, discreet and non-judgemental about individual’s lives and aspirations, good level of fitness health, a responsible attitude to health and safety, and proficient organizational skills to maintain accurate discipline . Throughout my classes/sessions, I emphasize a polytechnic approach--Theoretical, hand-in-hand with practical applications.
I have over 5 years of extensive experience developing and facilitating comprehensive fitness, intervention, vocational, guidance, sports, and recreational programs for various clients. I also possess academic curriculum development, along with vocational advocacy experience for students.
I have experience assisting with the research and preparation of materials for various programs, and to participate in case management sessions and collaborate with support staff/familiarity with collaborative problem-solving.
I have demonstrated the aptitude to effectively perform curriculum-based assessments on students. I am proficient in designing and implementing activities, which are tailored to the student(s) needs and goals, teaching, and demonstrating the use of education and sports equipment, observing and providing counsel to students, as they participate, conduct surveys and analyze data, demonstrate ability to develop, implement and evaluate creative programs for at-risk youth and correcting any improper techniques.
I show great interest in Health Coaching, as it is an opportunity to work collaboratively with other affiliates, to motivate and inspire individuals, to attain their social, spiritual, sports, academic, fitness, vocational, and healthcare goals. I am passionate about successful individual progression--Passionate about, wellness, goal setting and mental health cultivation.
I have an earnest desire to transform lives through educating individuals to the very best of my abilities, on all practical life applications, fitness and sports, empowering them to maintain their peak potential.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 2 years of experience as a fitness trainer
• CANFitPro & TRX Certified Personal & Small Group Trainer
• Track record of designing individual exercise programs based on medial background and physical needs
• Proven ability to plan routines and observe members for changes and required plan modifications
• Applicable experience in teaching proper breathing techniques
• Adept at demonstrating use of gymnastics and relevant training aids
• Leadership • Clients’ motivation • Customer service
• Counselling • Needs discovery • Product knowledge
• Fitness testing • Anatomy/physiology • Relationships building
• Trained individual and group members in physical training activities by devising a plan suitable to age and individual capability
Online Fitness Coach, TRAINERIZE.com, January 2015-current
• Plan exercise routines based on each member’s individual goals
• Assist members with routines and the use of equipment
• Observe clients for fatigue or the need for changing exercise plans, via online
• Provide consultations
• Follow up on clients’ progress
• Provide clients with information regarding nutrition and diet plans
Fitness Trainer & Program Coordinator | Hellenic Hope Centre | Jul 2012 – May 2016
• Planned exercise routines based on each member’s individual goals
• Assisted members with routines and the use of equipment
• Observed patients for fatigue or the need for changing exercise plans
• Taught appropriate breathing techniques
• Conducted therapeutic and athletic activities
• Maintained and serviced gym equipment
• Followed up on clients’ progress
• Provide clients with information regarding nutrition and diet plans, and classroom health lectures
Agincourt Bilingual Collegiate Institute
Ryerson University & Humber College, Social Work CANFitPro & TRX Continuing Education
• Excellent physical dexterity
• Exceptional knowledge of gym equipment and its usage
• Proficient in providing instructions
• First Aid and CPR trained
• Ability to communicate in English and French
• Strong organizational and people skills • Adept at generating, maintaining and demonstrating a friendly, enthusiastic and positive environment for members
• Effectively able to teach and train members in the use of equipment by providing them with demonstrations and education on safety
• Competent at devising alternative exercise programs for members requiring changes in routines
• Skilled in setting realistic short-term and long-term goals for each individual member and helping them achieve them efficiently
• Highly experienced in providing advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle changes to assist members in reaching their fitness goals
• Ability to execute fitness assessment testing based on various components of exercise program designs
• Competent at implementing facility rules for decorum and safety with special emphasis on following written policies
• Highly skilled in maintaining a positive team environment within the club by encouraging members to take part in group activities
Keith is very close to me. He's been a mentor and an older brother to me for over a decade!
Keith is an individual who truly cares for those around him. He really takes the time to get to know people on an incredibly personal level and truly strives to maintain those relationships. He has held my trust for as long as I've known him and has never broken it once. He knows when to speak and when to listen, as well as simply knowing when to keep things completely confidential. He also has a heart to help those around him, doing whatever it takes to get the job done, asking for nothing in return.
Keith is a very hands on teacher, very straight to the point, as well as very passionate. He's very good at taking large generally abstract ideas and placing them into practical situations in order to get a full grasp. He's very open to discussion and has an open mind, which is very important. He's also very good with shifting between a more laxed environment to a more focused environment when necessary.
Keith has taken the time to teach me the ins and outs of running the entire audio/visual department of our church, giving me years of practical lessons in not just dealing with specific technology, but dealing with people in various encounters as well. He always pushed me to be better without ever overdoing it, consistently gave feedback in an appropriate manner which always helped me learn, and was kind enough to truly take my own feedback even as an assistant. He began taking the ideas he knew I was too anxious to bring out publicly until he figured I was ready to share ideas on my own. That eventually led to me being the new head of the audio/visual department of our church.
I have known Keith for 15 plus years. He has always been alternative, caring, assertive towards any project, activity, organization he has been in. Being a father, Keith is also very active in Church where the youths as well as The adults, look up to him. He is also very calm and a great listener! He is perfect at anything he puts his mind to. He will definitely be a proactive Superprof and you will not be disappointed.
I have known Keith since 1993. He's a wonderful human being and it's an honour and privilege to know him. He's intelligent, motivated and kind. He's a guiding light that shines bright.????
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|