I work on the inclusive model of teaching - working with your style and not against it. I provide an accountability service to keep you on track with your studies and thus reducing overwhelm - a students' major enemy!
I have extensive experience and studies in supporting students' different styles of learning - seeing them move forward to success. My passion is supporting students with a disability and mental health concerns. I work with students from Primary School to University and beyond. I work in person, with groups, over the phone, email, or via Zoom. Let's work together on achieving your academic and personal goals.
The hourly rate (other than the discounted packages) can be negotiated. DISCOUNTED RATES ARE OFFERED FOR PENSIONER AND HEALTHCARE CARDHOLDERS.
* Worked for over 10 years in a variety of HumanServices areas
* Worked for 20 years supporting medical students and doctors
* Assisted secondary students with a disability to explore post-secondary education - TAFE, University, etc
* Worked in a variety of Community Organisations
* Worked at 2 Australian University Medical Schools
* Hold degrees in social sciences, mental health, medical education, Master Life Coach/Mentor, Welfare, Inclusive education
* Commenced my own company: (concealed information)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest social work lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|