As a professional teacher I am caring, passionate, enthusiastic and excited about providing engaging and challenging learning experiences. My aim is to assist, encourage and support students to achieve their learning goals.I take on a holistic, flexible and differentiated pedagogical approach to teaching, to allow for inclusivity within my classroom domains. I strongly believe that there is no one size fits all approach to pedagogy and learning. Therefore, I constantly need to know my students backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures, religions and capabilities to provide quality and engaging learning experiences to engage and challenge all students.
Currently I am working as Mathematics and Computer Science teacher. I worked for almost 5 years as an Assistant Professor at University. I have done Master's in Computer Applications from University of Mumbai. I am proficient in academic Mathematics and various subjects of IT.
Dedicated and hardworking academic professional with outstanding IT and Mathematics skills, excellent communication and administrative skills. Seeking to leverage almost 5 years of teaching to tutor potential students.
• Curriculum development
• Class instruction
• Student counselling
• Classroom presentations
• Preparing subject materials
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – English (written and verbal)
• Data collection and analysis
• Student progress reporting
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Student Counselling
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Administrative tasks
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio and Outlook
• Good hold on C and C++ programming languages
• Familiar with Python concepts
• SQL and PL/SQL database access
• Testing the functionalities of projects
Computer Science and Mathematics Teacher – 04/24/2019 – Present
(Blyth Academy – Ottawa, Canada)
• Planned lesson plans, activities and coding exercises.
• Introduced and taught python to students.
• Provided group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
Assistant Professor- 08/2014 to 02/2019
(Chandigarh University – Mohali, India)
• Utilized innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives.
• Adapted teaching methods and class materials to suit student needs.
• Maintained classroom structure and student engagement.
• Planned appropriate and engaged lessons for both classroom and lab sessions.
• Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
• Documented student attendance and progress against goals.
• Evaluated and supervised student activities and performance levels to provide reports on academic progress.
• Maintained master data of students and performed required analysis over it.
• Built strong rapport with students through class discussions and academic advisement.
• Mentor: Mentored 20 students in every semester by giving them academic advisement and counselling for their careers.
• International student’s coordinator: There were 98 international students under my supervision from various countries such as Ghana, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Nepal, Bhutan, Mauritius.
• Exam coordinator: Acted as exam coordinator for 2 semesters for planning and conducting sessional exams.
• Placement trainer: Given training to final year students for the placement programs.
• Bachelor of Computer Applications (2011): Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
• Master of Computer Applications (2014): University of Mumbai, India
• Microsoft MTA-Database fundamentals
• ISTQB- Foundation level Testing
My son took a summers school Grade 10 math course with Sandeep. He goes to a private school during the year and he said ‘I wish Sandeep taught at my school, I like the way she teaches’. I believe her calm demeanor and desire to educate for knowledge not just marks, makes her a great teacher.
Sandeep is a terrific teacher, she is smart, intelligent and always comes prepared to class. I needed a crash course and she was hands on. She is reliable and also a good human being!! I keep in touch with Sandeep and she is trustworthy. She loves to teach and she is good at it.
Very professional and naturally blessed with amazing teaching skills
Sandeep has a wonderful rapport with people of all ages, especially children. Her ability to connect with her students and her talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior. She also has excellent written and verbal communication skills with both parents and teachers.
Sandeep was a excellent teacher and taught my daughter how to code in Python in Computer Science class. We would recommend her as a teacher!
Sandeep is a great teacher and has allowed me to go above and beyond with my programming skills. Just a couple of months ago, I knew nothing about python. She encouraged me to keep going and now I am capable of making small games.10/10 would learn from again.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|