I based my pace on the student and on the subject. If the student needs more time to understand the topic, I will put the attention to that topic until he gets it but no pressure - I will give tons of examples to emphasize the subject. I will give him/her assignment that he could do by him/herself and I will be in touch with him/her if he needed help.
I am a hospitality graduate with honours at Humber College , before that I also took a Hotel and Restaurant program in the Philippines for 3 years. I am open to tutoring elementary students with their homeworks in school or online. I have experienced teaching a Filipino subject in class before during our career day in high school. I also helped my classmates in understanding and completing their homeworks from time to time. Aside from this, I am teaching a K-pop dance class.
Humber College, Toronto, ON Sept. 2018 – April 2020
Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Operations Management
Mindanao State University, Iligan City, PH Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2017
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Cirillo’s Culinary Academy, Toronto, ON Feb. 2018- March 2020
Food and Beverage Server
● Assisted corporate and private events, kids camp and cooking classes in this wide kitchen and event facility and handling guest questions and concerns.
● Trained new staff and supervised them on the event operations
● Ensured good customer communication and service
● Served and bussed food and beverage in relation to different service styles
● Cleaned and organized public and storage areas
The SoHo Hotel & Residences, Toronto, ON Jan. 2020 – March 2020
● Conducted room inspections three times a week to ensure there is no discrepancy in rooms.
● Assisted room attendants in room dusting and cleaning, changing linens and making beds, and replacing old and new amenities.
● Counted and sorted inventories once a week to ensure there was enough stock for the month.
● Kept a record of lost and found items
● Worked with Opera to check the status of the room in terms of occupancy or blocked rooms
Humber College, Toronto, ON Jan. 2019- April 2019
The Humber Room
● Lead a team of 22 students that are working on each specific role and the overall environment of the restaurant
● Greeted guests and taking reservations on the phone in a professional manner
● Served the food and beverage in line with the proper service sequence provided
● Prepared alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
● Ensured overall guest satisfaction by handling guest questions and concerns about the restaurant
Astoria Greenbelt, Makati City, PH June 2017 – July 2017
● Greeted and opened the doors for the guests
● Listed reservations and profiling for the guests
● Put proper table set-up of the Tableau Restaurant
● Monitored the cleanliness of the employee’s lounge, public area and guestrooms
● Handled guest questions and concerns about the hotel and the surrounding area
Mindanao State University, Iligan City, PH Oct. 2016 – May 2017
MSU-IIT HRM Laboratory
● Set up the dining room with the planned concept and proper table set-up
● Presented and served food and beverage to the guest, provided guest satisfaction
● Purchased fresh and correct ingredients needed for the operation.
Mindanao State University, Iligan City, PH Feb. 2016 – Nov. 2016
● Answered all incoming calls in a professional manner which includes guest room and function room reservation.
● Ensured that the guest rooms, function room and public area are clean.
● Ensured that the guestrooms and function room keys are secure in the front office desk.
● Washed and ironed the linens and pillow cases.
Awards & Certifications
● Dean’s List – Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology
● OTEC – Service Excellence
● WBEY – Tourism Toronto
● Smart Serve
● Basic Food Safety Training – TrainCan Inc.
● Basic Food Hygiene and HACCP Training
● OHRC–The Ontario Human Rights Code&the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
● On-the-Job Training – Astoria Greenbelt
● Shangri-La Hotel Operations and Management Exposure Program
● Basic Culinary Courses
● Culinary and Pastry Arts Demonstration
● Basic Requirement of Becoming a Tour Guide
● Civic Welfare Training Service Component
Spirits Award 2019 – Metro Toronto Convention Centre, May 2019
● Checking in registrants and providing them the table number as well as Spirits Awards pins.
• Bilingual – Tagalog and English
• POS – Silverware in the Humber Room
• PMS – OPERA
There are several qualities to look for when choosing the right dance instructor for you and definitely I recommend my friend right here. She don't only possessed the passion and dedication in dancing, but also have the training and experience for years! With that background, she will be able to teach and help you develop your skills, to assess your resources and what path will work best for you.
Aubrey is a great dancer and teacher. I've struggled with a certain dance before because I'm a slow learner and I tend to forget the steps easily but she taught me with all her patience and willingness. She makes sure to emphasize all steps in detail from head to foot. I guarantee you she can teach you to dance perfectly.
I recommend Aubrey to become your dance teacher because she has high tolerance on hard-headed and passionate individuals who wishes to pursue their dreams. She will be strict but she has a good heart.
I knew Aubrey since secondary education and she has taught me well dancing motions. I can see her very passionate in this matter.
I know Aubrey because she was my classmate and advertised her dance lessons to me.
Aubrey is a very energetic and clear teacher.
I am still a beginner, but I already learned a short hip hop choreography from her in one lesson!
I've seen Aubrey dance before, she is a really great dancer and is qualified to teach. I think even intermediate dancers can learn something from her too!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking memorisation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$85|
|10 hours||Not available||$230||$170|