I base my classes on practical examples, supported by an organized backup studies materials, i learned a lot from the academic certificates i gained during the years but i believe i learned a lot more from the market, the industry and each firm environment i worked with, i will aim to let you know how to handle each difficult situation !
An Engineer and Supply Chain fellow
10+ years professional experience in mega dollar, international capital project supply chain management, specifically in front-end execution strategy and planning, best cost country sourcing, procurement, expediting, material planning, supplier quality surveillance, logistics, and field material management including warehouse.
3280 Des chateaux, Laval, Montreal H7V 3S2
E-mail: (concealed information)
Telephone: (concealed information)
2017 - 2019 MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOSTON, MA
MITx Micro Master’s program in Supply Chain Management
Developed competency in Supply Chain theory and practice through 780 hours of coursework. Created models and solved problems in SC analytics, design, dynamics and related technologies
1998 - 1999 UNIVERSITY OF ALEPPO ALEPPO, SYR
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Industrial Engineering)
WES EQUIVELANCY IN CANADA ‘Bachelor's degree (four years)’
GPA: 2.76 Total Undergraduate Semester Credits:193
6/2017- 3/2020 Brandsafway DUBAI, UAE
Supply Chain Coordinator – International Supply chain team
• Develop an online price list across the region linked to the LME rates, so the rate of aluminum elements updated automatically.
• Generate the monthly KPI, vendor score cards and international raw materials review.
• Coordinate in developing the new products across the region.
• Negotiated a cost reduction of 90k $ for 2019 year related to CAPEX/OPEX spent.
1/2016-6/2017 Al Shafar Steel Engineering (Assent) DUBAI, UAE
Procurement Manager – Head office
Managed 14M $ of CAPEX & 12M $ of OPEX annually.
• Led a team of 12 employees in the procurement and logistic department.
• Facilitate the warehouse team in designing a new inventory plan that reduce the total inventory cost by 20% during 2017.
• Form resilience plans for the PEB division using redundancy, flexibility methods.
• Support in implementing the ERP system using phased approach.
3/2009 – 1/2016 INCO International FZCO DUBAI, UAE
Senior Procurement Engineer
Assisted in the warehouse, logistics operations along with the main responsibility of the procurement:
• Increase the percentage of international vendors from 1% to 20% within 2 years.
• Have been promoted after 6 months to a Sr. procurement engineer with the responsibilities of the procurement manager.
• Switch from a local to mill procurement for strategic items.
1/2009 – 3/2009 ICARDA ALEPPO, SYR
ICARDA is an International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas, provides innovative, science-based solutions for rural communities.
• Restructure the access database for HR Department.
7/2008 – 1/2009 Solitaire Glass factory ALEPPO, SYR
• Technical and supervision for furnace and cutting sections in the sheet glass production line.
• Initiate the monthly production KPI which help increasing the production efficiency by 20%.
• Implement an incentive system by Microsoft Excel
• Languages: English (Fluent), Arabic (Native), French (A1)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Power BI, Oracle, Visual Basic.
• AutoCAD, Solidworks, ANSYS.
• Suppliers management, Demand Planning, Forecasting, Inventory management, Negotiation.
• Supply Chain Analytics (MIT)
• Supply Chain Fundamentals (MIT)
• Supply Chain Design (MIT)
• Supply Chain Dynamics (MIT)
• Supply Chain Systems and technology (MIT)
• Contract Laws (Harvard)
• Data Analysis using Excel (Microsoft)
• MIT Alumni Associations (Member)
• Supply Chain Canada (Accreditation Candidate)
Interests: Reading, Swimming, PC Games, weightlifting, traveling
Perfect! Elias is very reliable and quick to respond to email or text message. Before our first appointment, he sent me a clear plan of what he was suggesting our first few classes would be. I find he was patient, calm and highly professionnal. Thank you Elias
Madeleine was a brilliant student, i didn't have any difficulty either in communicating with her or delivering the lecture.
Elias is a very good tutor. He will prepare everything in advance and come to the tutoring session ready. No time is wasted when Elias is your tutor.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|