My teaching methods is learning with fun. Show the students where to apply this knowledge. Firs of all, when learning a new lenguage, it is important to have a rich vocabulary in that lenguage. After studying vocabulary, we will focus on building sentences to have a conversation.
I have been working as an Industrial Engineer in Ford Motor Company for 3 years in Spain. I am willing to help people to learn a beautiful language as spanish. I can be really helpful with vocabulary and oral comprehension.
• Analyze product upgrade proposals and determine feasibility spanning across 20 model variations utilized in
markets worldwide and totalling $20B USD in Ford revenue; provide recommendations on logistical process and
dictate schedule of production trial runs (PTRs) based on key objectives
• Strategize and execute the optimal process for completing upgrades upon approval (monthly volume of 30
introductions and functional builds) by coordinating teams across 6 departments in Production & Engineering as
well as planning essential software and tools for PTRs
• Increase supply chain efficiency and strengthen 10+ supplier relationships by ensuring 100% accuracy of purchase
transactions according to cost agreements; achieved cost savings of 7K€ through use of inventory management
software, purchasing process optimization, and prevention of stock discrepancies
• Improve efficiency and quality of company procedures by investigating potential process improvements and
presenting recommendations to management; secured approval for and implemented 3 major recommendations (i.e. SREA, engine cover, exhaust pipe) resulting in annual costs savings of 45K€
Process Engineer, Production Department ✦ 2015 – 2016
• Managed the direct communication of running changes (volume: 60+/month) to Process Coaches within assembly
lines by developing comprehensive Work Element Sheets for all ECNs; ensured 100% comprehension in production
process in order to meet QA and production schedule goals, ultimately creating a high-performance environment
• Continually analyzed production operations (volume: 1.9K vehicles/day) and provided solutions to issues in
assembly lines; achieved annual cost savings of 55M€ through part consolidation (enabled function integration and
increased ease of assembly) and through obsolescence management (investigated new uses of obsolete parts)
• Managed the correct implementation of new parts in the Product Line involving various processes and 100+
Assembly Line Workers in order to minimize the defect rate; supervised the pre-trial completion of ECLs (assembly equipment readiness and Manufacturing Engineering) and provided post-trial approval of changes
Master of Engineering ✦ 2014 – 2015
• Thesis: “Assessment of Integration Potential Improvements Using Different Germany
Control Algorithms for Voltage Regulated Distribution Transformers”)
BachelorofIndustrialEngineering✦ 2008–2015 • Specialization: Electricity
POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA
RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY
• Technical Skills
• Computer Skills
• Driver’s Licences
Spanish (native), English (fluent), German (certified A2.2 level)
Pull Systems & Kanban, Poke Yoke, One-piece flow, PTL, eCATS Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Matlab, Simulink, Autocad, SAP EU Driving License, International Driving Permit
Travelling, Soccer, CrossFit, Swimming, Running, Reading, WWII History
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|