I approach a subject in a playful way to help the student understand. For example, if he is young, we will use coloring for example. If he is older, we will opt for a more modern approach. Or by comparing it to something that is happening nowadays. If there is no way to make it fun, then we will divide the work and work our way up, making sure that the student understands everything.
J'aborde un sujet de manière ludique pour aider l'élève à comprendre. Ainsi, s'il est jeune, nous utiliserons par exemple le coloriage. S'il est plus âgé, nous opterons pour une approche plus moderne. Soit en le comparant à quelque chose qui se passe de nos jours. S'il n'y a pas moyen de le rendre amusant, alors nous diviserons le travail et nous monterons petit à petit en nous assurant que l'élève comprend toute la matière.
I am a third-year student at the University of Ottawa and my goal is to help those in need. I am a graduate of Collège Saint-Joseph de Hull and I am currently working on my BCOM degree. I can help in English or French, I am comfortable with both, but it depends on the student's preference.
Je suis étudiante en troisième année à l'Université d'Ottawa et je vise à aider ceux qui sont dans le besoin. Je suis diplômé du Collège Saint-Joseph de Hull et je travaille actuellement sur mon baccalauréat BCOM. Je peux enseigner en anglais ou en français, je suis à l'aise avec les deux, mais cela dépend de la préférence de l'étudiant.
- Patient and dynamic
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also to work effectively in a team environment.
- Languages: French, English, Arabic, and Spanish.
- Computer skills: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Google Drive and the creation of websites ((concealed information)
Telfer School of Management, International Management 2018-2022 (3rd year)
The University of Ottawa, Ottawa (Ontario)
International Baccalaureate, High-school 2013-2018
St. Joseph College of Hull
THE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sales Associate 2019, 2020
Coach, Ottawa, Ontario
- Assisted and advised clients
- Explained in detail the materials and techniques used to create the item
- Discussed the history of the bag
- Worked at the cash register
Election Campaign 2019
Liberal Party, Aylmer, Quebec
- Call center
- Data entry clerk
- Fill out the necessary documents, confidential voter information, and questionnaires.
Sales Associate 2018, 2019
Simons, Ottawa, Ontario
- Observed and listened to customers to determine the best clothing options and made recommendations accordingly.
- Explained to the client the fabrics and materials of the clothing.
- Followed fashion trends to provide suggestions to customers to maximize their purchases.
- Ordered for customers unavailable items in store.
- Work at the cash register.
Sales Associate 2017,2018
Tommy Hilfiger, Gatineau, Quebec
- Greeted customers with a smile, friendly conversation, and assistance to enhance their shopping experience.
- Suggested accessories and additional clothing to increase purchases.
- Presented customers with the optimal sales environment to increase sales.
- Answered questions about promotions and in-store items.
- Managed sales targets.
Document preparations 2018, 2019
- Prepared refugee families' social, health and education documents
Welcoming and accompanying Syrian refugees on medical exams 2018, 2019
- Accompanied Syrian families to the clinic, where I acted as a translator.
THE SCHOOL / UNIVERSITY COMMITTEES
VP Public Relation of the Egyptian Students Association of Uottawa 2019, 2020
- Meet with associations, ambassadors, and university members from other countries (USA, Egypt).
President of the Egyptian Students Association of Uottawa 2019, 2020
- Leads executives, officers, and members. Help those in need
Officer in the Egyptian Students Association of Uottawa 2018, 2019
- Dedicated many hours of volunteer work to this association.
- Participated in the organization of events such as galas, tablings, movie nights, etc.
Class President 2017, 2018
- I was the spokesperson between the board members and the students in my class.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$18||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||$80||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||$165||Not available||$180|