My teaching method is based both on conversations and exercises. Grammar is a fundamental part when starting to learn Italian but I try to make it easier and funnier to learn by doing exercises and oral conversations. I have worked both with kids and adults before by applying different teaching methods. With kids I usually play games and songs which help them both develop an interest for the language as well as an appropriate accent. With adult depending on the goal of each individual I work on writing, speaking, reading skills with an appropriate and specific vocabulary.
I am a BBA student in North Vancouver and I moved from Italy just 1 month ago. I have experience with language teaching in my home country (Italy) and I am happy to do so also here in Vancouver. I am the right fit for you if you need to learn Italian for Business or scholastic purposes or just for fun.
• Liceo Classico Statale Terenzio Mamiani –Viale delle Milizie 30, Roma, RM, Italy – High School Diploma.
Sept 2014 – July 2019
• University of British Columbia – 2329 West Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada – Experience University Life: Global Leadership And Sustainability Awareness.
July 2017 – July 2017
• University of British Columbia – 2329 West Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada – Future Global Leaders: International Politics.
July 2017 – August 2017
• The School of The New York Times – 570 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, United States – Journalism for Graduating Seniors.
July 2018 – July 2018
• Capilano University – 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H5 – BBA.
Sept 2019 – current
• TOEFL IBT score: 104
• SAT score: 1210
• English Language
• Italian Language
• Spanish Language
• French Language
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|