This is a program designed differently for each candidate. I get to know the nature, skillset and passions of the candidate as well as educational and professional background. Then I carry out a scientific research on analyzing the hot careers related to the candidate's aspirations and step by step we prepare the candidate for the right career.
I am scientist with PhD in Physics. I have long years of scientific research, teaching and consulting experience in education and technology. I give university students and young professionals professional guidance to assist them in choosing the right career that is satisfying and rewarding.
The services I offer are as follows:
- Job Trends research for the candidate: Which careers are rewarding financially today!
- Analyzing the skillset of the candidate and suggesting the right career options
- Helping with resume building and linkedin profile
- Assisting young professionals with their career transition
Skilled Postdoctoral Research Fellow with 6 years of hands-on experience in laser spectroscopy, experience in the design, construction, and control of novel laboratory instrumentation and extensive teaching experience in Physics with consistent top student reviews
01/2017 to 02/2018 Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
• Conducted experimental and computational research on MR-Linac medical linear accelerator to pinpoint the instrument design effect on the dose distribution
• Generated 3D and IMRT dose plans with Monaco workstation
• Received Machine quality assurance and safety trainings
• Authored professional scientific papers for publishing in peer-reviewed journals
• Explored data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Gained knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards
• Calibrated and operated radiation detection instruments
01/2009 to 05/2017 Research & Teaching Assistant
Temple University – Philadelphia, PA, USA
• Designed and carried out laser spectroscopy experiments
• Gained extensive experience in operating, troubleshooting various types of lasers such as tunable single longitudinal mode ring dye and Ti:Sapphire lasers, and their Diode, Argon-Ion pump lasers, Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) and double grating spectrometer (SPEX 1404)
• Carried out computational studies of predissociation dynamics of diatomic molecules (specifically Alkali Dimers)
• Designed and developed data extraction and cleansing routines
• Gained extensive teaching experience by teaching Freshmen Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and problem-solving sessions
• Provided academic and informational support to students outside of lecture by holding regular office hours and offering mentoring and advice
• Maintained a safe work environment in the research with annual radiation safety trainings
• Published five high impact-ratio scientific publications in highly reputable journals such as Journal of Chemical Physics, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy [2015-2019]
• Conducted experimental and computational research that qualified to receive funding from National Science Foundation (NSF) of USA consistently for multiple research projects [2014-2017]
• Supervised researcher fellows to maintain research quality and accuracy which resulted in scientific publications and funding for future work [2014-2017]
• Awarded the Peter Havas Scholarship for Outstanding Physics Graduate Scholarship from Temple University College of Science and Technology as a result of scientific productivity and consistent high student reviews as an instructor 
• Presented scientific research in conferences to Physics Faculty members from top universities around the world
Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics (DAMOP) Electronic transition dipole moment and radiative lifetime calculations of Lithium dimer ion-pair state Columbus, OH [May 2016]
Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics (DAMOP) Electronic transition dipole moment and radiative lifetime calculations of Sodium dimer ion-pair states Providence, RI [June 2015]
• Rated as a strong teacher and obtained the highest scores for “Lesson Organization and Preparedness” and “Teacher-Student Interaction/Classroom Culture” from the Temple University College of Education 
• Awarded full Scholarship from Temple University Department of Physics, Philadelphia, PA, for PhD in Experimental Physics 
• Highest-Ranking Graduate Award: given by Bogazici University for the highest GPA among the department graduates [Sep. 2006]
Aydin is a highly competent scientist with long years of teaching and research experience. He has high impact science journals. His teaching skills are superb. He knows the subjects he teach thoroughly. His students consistently enters top universities.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$100|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$1000|