I prefer Presentation, Practice and Production (PPP) method of teaching
In this method, I teach using a situation (presentation stage). Then I allow students to practice the new method via exercises or other controlled practice activities (practice stage) and then use it in less controlled way (production stage).
I am Engineer . I have taught at college as well as school . I did masters in Computer Science. I have taught Math and Science till grade 10. My approach to teach depends on the student's response. I am flexible with my teaching approach.
Rate can vary depending on the level of understanding of student
Master of Technology: Computer Science and Engineering Aug 2014- Aug 2016
Bachelor of Technology: Computer Science and Engineering Aug 2009- May 2013
• Team player and an effective communicator with strong lecturing skills offered several classroom trainings. Possess good knowledge of computer applications like MS office, MS outlook and other project related software.
• Published a paper titled ‘A Novel Technique for improvement in Genetic Algorithm for Agile Based Testing’.
• Managed Logistics and a team of junior teachers.
• Proof reading documents and forms and establishing procedures and routines.
• Ordering Office supplies and maintaining inventory.
• Acted as an Internal Invigilator and assessor during mid-term exams.
• Acted as an individual checker/assessor of final University exams.
• Acted as a Lead in changes of timetable, syllabus per lecture and Laboratory timings.
• Ensured consistency of process and quality across the projects.
• Good problem and conflict resolution skills.
• Knowledge of IT terminology and teaching related guidelines.
Assistant Professor Mar 2017 – May 2018
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT), New Delhi, India
• Created materials and exercises to illustrate the application of course concepts.
• Taught university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students.
• Prepared and delivered lectures to students and conduct laboratory sessions.
• Instructed students using lectures, discussions and demonstrations.
• Took attendance, graded assignments and maintained student records to assist teachers with administrative tasks and maintain smooth daily operations.
• Advised students on course and academic matters and career decisions.
• Carried out final exam checking and correction at the University level.
• Evaluated student progress through analysis of test scores and homework completion.
• Graded over assignments per week and entered grades.
• Collaborated with other faculty members on different projects.
• Mentored and helped Laboratory Assistants by leading in various tasks.
Private Tutor Jun 2018 – Jan 2020
Self Employed, New Delhi, India
• Worked with students to improve their skills in certain subjects.
• Prepared lessons, and assign and correct homework.
• Prepared and correct tests.
• Evaluated students' progress and discuss the results with students and/or their parents.
• Identify students' individual learning needs.
• Indulged students' in Arts and Crafts.
Sept, 2020 -- Current Concentrix, 6725 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1V2, Canada
• Handling customer technical support cases through email submission
• evaluating system potential through assessing compatibility of new programs with existing programs
• maintaining system functionality by testing computer components
• Achieving computer stem objectives through collecting relevant data, identifying and evaluating options and suggesting a course of action
• Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential
• preparing reference material for users by drafting operation instructions
• Effective Written and Oral communication
• Proof-reading • Various Programming Languages
• Data compiling • Creating a Learning Environment
• Maintaining Inventory
• Decision-making • Self-directed Learning • Effective Team Player
• Computer / IT Teaching
• Agile Testing • Spoken and Written English Teaching
• Management • Critical Thinking
• Preparing and Marking Assignments and Tests
• Effective Written and Oral communication • Various Programming Languages • Creating a Learning Environment
• Certification of appreciation from ICMETE 2016 for publication of paper- Sep 2016
• Participation in National Republic day parade in New Delhi- Jan 2006.
• Scored IELTS Band 7.5 from IDP- Mar 2019.
• Got Master’s level of Canadian education equivalency from WES Canada- Mar 2019.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|