Each learner has a different way of learning. Identifying the needs of my learners and introducing language concepts through them is one of my fortes. An integral part of language learning also involves knowing the culture of the country as well as of other Francophone countries.
I believe in inductive method of teaching where the learner induces and understands herself/himself the concepts.
Doctorate in French , experience of more than 6 years of language teaching, I have taught students of all ages (University and school students) and all Curriculums (CBSE/IGCSE/IBMYP/IBDP) . My stay in France has given me a closer look at the culture of which language is a manifestation.
French is no more a foreign language to me.
• Ph.D, CFFS, JNU, New Delhi : 2010- 2015.
• M.A. French (Translation and Interpretation), JNU, New Delhi : 2006-2008. CGPA : 7.68 on 9. 1st position.
Title of dissertation : Les défis de la traduction de la littérature pour la jeunesse.
Etude de cas : la traduction de deux nouvelles de Ruskin Bond en français.
• M.A. English, Pursuing from IGNOU, 2015-
• B.A. (Hons) French, JNU, New Delhi : 2003-2006.
CGPA: 7.97 on 9. 2nd position.
• Diploma of Proficiency in Italian, JNU, New Delhi : 2006-2008.
• Completed a Short Term Course titled India : Art and Culture, National Museum Institute, January 2013 – July 2013
• Translated an extract from L’Arbre seul by André Velter, published in Anuvaad, n:141, Bharatiya Anuvad Parishad, Oct’ 2009- Dec’2009.
• Translated an extract from Dans la foule by Laurent Mauvinier, published in Anuvaad, n:141, Bharatiya Anuvad Parishad, Oct’ 2009- Dec’2009.
• “Jerry in the Bottle” in Children’s World, Children’s Book Trust, August 2013.
• “The Nightmare” in Reader’s Club Bulletin, NCCL, June 2014.
• “La traduction de la littérature de jeunesse : une perspective interculturelle” in Développement social et interculturalité : un regard croisé, l’Harmattan, Paris, 2014. (ISBN : 978-2-(concealed information))
• « Truth » in The Criterion, An International Journal in English, Vol.6, Issue 1, February 2015 (ISSN : 0976-8165)
• “Plastic Man” in Reader’s Club Bulletin, Vol. 20, No. 03, NCCL, March 2015
• “Early Buddhist Art : An Overview in Best : International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 10, October 2015. (Online ISSN :2454- 4728)
• “The French Gift” in The Criterion, An International Journal in English, Vol 6, Issue 5, October 2015 (ISSN :0976-8165)
• “Tempting Territory of Unknown” in Taj Mahal Review (International Journal Devoted to Arts, Literature, Poetry & Culture, Volume 14, Number 2, Dec 2015 (ISSN : 0972 - 6004)
• Québec et la question d’identité in Research Highlights, Jan-March 2016, Special Issue, February 2016 (ISSN 2350-0611)
• Dadu’s Gift in Reader’s Club Bulletin, NCCL, February 2016.
• “La littérature de jeunesse : la perspective diachronique » in Rencontre Avec l’Inde, Tome 45 Numéro 2, 2016 (ISSN 0970-4876)
• Attended GIAN course on Literary Translation Theory and Practice in French, University of Mumbai, from 15th -24th January 2018.
• Presented a paper titled Gide et Tagore : une croisée de culture, International Conference, organized by University of Mumbai in collaboration with University of Bologna and Centre Catherine Gide, 19th -20th July, 2017.
• Participated in Workshop BELC régional Asie du Sud 2017, organized by CIEP, IFI and Goa University, from 22nd-26th May 2017.
• Organizing Committee member, Bhashayog 2017, International Conference and training Workshop of French, German and Spanish, Amity School of Languages, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur from 19th-21st April, 2017.
• Presented a paper titled L’Inde dans le récit de François Bernier at Colloque international, Récit de voyage dans la littérature française et francophone at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi from 23 rd – 25th February, 2017.
• Presented a paper titled L’enseignement du français et la traduction at the 36 th National Congress and 3rd International Colloque organized by Indian Association of Teachers of French at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai from 4th-6th November 2016.
I have known Dr. Mugdha Pandey for the last 15 years. She specializes in french language and translation. Her experience as a french teacher at universities and schools enhances her teaching skills and therefore, she is capable of teaching learners of different age groups and needs. I would like to recommend her on superprof owing to her immense knowledge of the language and her dedication towards her work.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|