I base my classes on the four competences: listening and oral comprehension, speaking and reading. I want my students to practice as much as they can the languages they are studying in class. My lessons do not consist on giving my students theory only. The first few minutes of the class are devoted to do a quick revision of the previous class, before entering a new subject. Moreover, I love working with my students' interests in aim to motivate them in their learning process.
I am a University student in the program called Hispanic Studies. I have 4 years experience in teaching English as a second language in two community centers. I have worked as well in an elementary school. Becoming a teacher is my long term goal. Tutoring your kids will be a pleasure.
Communication is key. Any problems, you can contact me.
• Four years of teaching experience with children, adolescents and adults
• Experience in animation in community centers and day camps
• Language skills: French, English and Spanish (advanced) and Italian (intermediate)
• Intellectual curiosity and excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent sense of organization and creativity of teaching activities
• Professional rigor and strong work ethic
Undergraduate in Hispanic Studies 2018-2021
Université de Montréal
• Historical and cultural knowledge of Latin American countries and Spain
• Translation French to Spanish
Certificate of Teaching English as a foreign language 2020
International TEFL Academy
Diploma of College Studies in Creative Arts, Literature and Languages 2014-2016
Spanish and Italian Option
EXPERIENCES IN TEACHING AND EDUCATIONAL SETTINGS
Facilitator and chaperone| Lion and Mouse Adventure Camp Summer 2020
• Provide a welcoming environment that supports free play
• Stimulate children’s ideas and allow them to set up a variety of types of play according to children’s interests
• Create a bond of trust with parents and follow up on incidents
• Facilitate conflict management
• Lead and supervise children during activities
School childcare| Louis-Dupire School at Commission Scolaire de Montréal 2017-till this day
• Ensure student safety
• Maintain discipline and respect of the school’s code of conduct
• Translate orally from French to Spanish and vice versa, if needed
English Teacher| St-Donat Recreation Center 2017- 2020
• Preparation of English lessons
• Lead educational exercises and games in grammar, pronunciation, reading and understanding
• Ensure the constant progress of the students through exercises
English Teacher (volunteering) |ONG: AIESEC| Bogotá, Colombia Summer 2018
• Planning of English lessons
• Lead and organize educational exercises and games for grammar, pronunciation, reading and comprehension
• Translate orally from Spanish to English or vice versa
Day Camper Leader- English Immersion| Notre-Dame-des-Victoire Community Centre 2016-2019
• Responsible for children
• Always ensure the safety of the group of children
• Plan and animate the daily activities of the week
• Encourage the progression and learning of the language through conversation and educational games
Administration assistance for registrations of extracurricular courses 2019
Notre-Dame-des-victoires Community Center, Montreal
Reception Officer for Federal Elections 2019
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$29|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$145|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$290|