I take a student-centered approach in all my teaching and focus all content on what is most relevant to the student at that moment in time. My essay help and creative writing classes are workshop-based, meaning there will be a conversation rather than the student simply sitting and listening.
Hi! I am an English/ESL teacher with an Honour's degree in English (Academic and Creative Writing specialty). I have six years of volunteer and professional work mentoring students of all levels and editing academic and creative projects. My goal is to encourage curiosity and improve productivity in all my students.
Students must give 24 hours notice for a missed class. Re-scheduling is optional if notice is given. No-shows will not be refunded.
Brock University (2017)
Honor's B.A. in English (Creative Writing, Academic)
Humber College (2018)
Diploma in Teaching English as a Second Language
- "Conversation Partner" Student Tutor at Brock University's Intl. Student Centre (2014-2017)
- VP, Editor, Workshop Leader at Brock University's English Students' Assoc. (2014-2017)
- Substitute Teacher at Global Village Toronto (2018-2019)
- Private Tutor (2018-Present)
- VP Brock University's Creative Writer's Club (2016-2017)
- Micheal Hornyansky Bursary Prize for Creative Writing (2017)
PAST CLASSES TAUGHT
- ESL Lessons Beginner-Advanced
- Essay Editing and Writing Improvement
- Creative writing (poetry, short stories)
- Time Management
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|