I frequently put in a great deal of time and effort to develop lesson plans, monitor student progress and grade their homework. Moreover, I solve different kind of problems and illustrate them clearly to make sure that you can take your exams easily.
I was the teaching assistant of several courses including “Fuzzy Logic Control”, “Signals and Systems”, “Electronics” and “Electric Circuits” for three years from 2012 to 2014. I was responsible for solving sample problems and teaching course-related software on a weekly basis. This experience is bound to lead to brush on my teaching skills in which I was thoroughly engrossed. I think I was born to be a teacher and this an activity that I have always enjoyed. In addition to teaching experiences, I was the laboratory assistant of “process control lab” and linear control lab” for about two years, improving my practical skills.
The subsequent years were a significant milestone in my academic life for two main reasons. Firstly, I have been working as a lab instructor in our department in PUT from 2015 and the responsibility of teaching courses “process control lab”, “ digital control lab”,” linear control lab” and “ industrial control lab” lies with me. Furthermore, I have been teaching “Computer Programming” courses for four years in PUT. Additionally, from 2016, I have supervised/co-supervised more than 20 Bachelor’s thesis (overwhelmingly concentrated in “fuzzy logic control”, “fractionation PID controllers”, “two degrees of freedom PID controllers”, “tuning PID controllers using optimization algorithms” and many and various type of “model predictive controllers”) and vocational training.
In addition to teaching and hands-on experiences, over the last 6 years, I have been doing research works mainly focused on control, modelling and energy. Meanwhile, I have published some papers considering Model predictive control (MPC), optimization methods (Genetic algorithm, particle swarm optimization, Imperialist competitive algorithm, Cuckoo optimization algorithms, grey wolf optimization and so on), large-scale systems (decentralized and distributed), and Artificial neural networks.
PhD degree of electrical engineering
• Hadian, M., Ali Akbari, N., Karami, M., “Using Artificial Neural Network Predictive Controller Optimized with Cuckoo Algorithm for Pressure Tracking in Gas Distribution networks”, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, Page, 2015.
• Shahbazian, M., Aarabi, A., Hadian, M., “Improve Closed-Loop Performance and Control Signal Using Evolutionary Algorithms Based PID Controller(s)”, Carpathian Control Conference (ICCC), 2015.
• Hadian, M., Asheri, M., Salahshoor, K., “A Novel Exergy-Event Based Model Predictive Control Strategy for Energy Saving”, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2014.
• Salahshoor, K., Hadian, M., “A Decentralized Event-Based Model Predictive Controller Design Method for Large-Scale Systems”, Automatic Control and Information Sciences, 2013.
• Pooyan, N., Shahbazian, M., Salahshoor, K., Hadian, M., “Simultaneous Fault Diagnosis using Multi Class Support Vector Machine in a Dew Point Process”, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015.
• Jamshidian, M., Hadian, M., Mansouri Zadeh, M., Kazempoor, Z., Bazargan, P., Salehi, H., “Prediction of Free Flowing Porosity and Permeability Based on Conventional Well Logging Data using Artificial Neural Networks Optimized by Imperialist Competitive Algorithm–A Case Study in the South Pars gas field”, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2015.
• Jamshidian M, Mansouri Zadeh M, Hadian M, Nekoeian S, Mansouri Zadeh M. “Estimation of minimum horizontal stress, geomechanical modeling and hybrid neural network based on conventional well logging data–a case study”, Geosystem Engineering, 2016.
• Sanami S, Shahbazian M and Hadian, M., “Application of Fractional Order PID Controller Tuned by Cuckoo Optimization Algorithm” 1st international conference on new achievements in electrical and computer engineering, 2016.
• Fard, A. N., Shahbazian, M., & Hadian, M. Adaptive fuzzy controller based on cuckoo optimization algorithm for a distillation column. In Computational Intelligence and Applications (ICCIA), 2016 International Conference on (pp. 93-97). IEEE.
• Jamshidian, M., Hadian, M., Mansouri Zadeh, M., “Prediction of the Capillary Pressure Curves Based on Routine Core Analysis Data Using Artificial Neural Networks Optimized by Cuckoo Algorithm-A Case Study in the South Parsi Oil Field”, Fuel, (accepted).
• Asheri, M., Hadian, M., Salahshoor, K., “A new exergy based optimization approach for model predictive controller,” Control Engineering Practice (submitted).
• Hadian, M. and Karami, M., “Event-Based Neural Network Predictive Controller Application for a Distillation Column,” Chemical Engineering Research and Design (submitted).
• Hadian, M., Sadeghi, J., Karami, M., “Control of Gas Sweetening Plant Using Ensemble Neural Network Predictive Controller Based on Negative Correlation Learning and Genetic Algorithm”, Chemical Engineering Research and Design (submitted).
• Bagjani, M. and Hadian, M., “Position-Force Control of Cooperative Robots for Displacement of Rigid Bodies Using Sliding Mode Technique” international journal of control (submitted).
• Asheri, M., Hadian, M., Salahshoor, K., “A Novel Exergy-Based Multi-Objective Optimization for MPC Aiming Energy Saving Assessment”, Journal of process control (submitted).
• Shahbazian, M., Hadian, M., Aarabi, A., “A New Event-Based PI Controller Using Evolutionary Algorithms”, European Journal of Control (submitted).
• University lecturer for the “Computer Programming” course at Petroleum University of Technology (2015-Present).
• University lecturer for the “Principles of Electrical Engineering” course at Petroleum University of Technology (2014- Present).
• Laboratory instructor of the “linear Control Lab” at Petroleum University of Technology (2015- Present).
• Laboratory instructor of the “Process Control Lab” at Petroleum University of Technology (2014- Present).
• Laboratory instructor of the “Industrial Control Lab” at Petroleum University of Technology (2016- Present).
• Laboratory instructor of the “Digital Control Lab” at Petroleum University of Technology (2016- Present).
• University lecturer for “the Electronics I”, “Electric Circuits I”, and “Instrumentation” courses at Omidiyeh Azad University (2015-2016).
• Teacher assistant for the following courses: Signals and Systems (2011-2014), Electronics I (2011), Electronics II (2012), Electric Circuits I (2011-2013), Electric Circuits II (2011), Digital Circuits (2011), Engineering Mathematics (2011)
• Research and development manager at Khuzestan cochlear implant center (2015-2017)
• Persian (native)
• English (proficient in all skills)
• MATLAB programming, computer language of the technical programming (mastered)
• SPSS (mastered)
• PLC programming (proficient)
• Spice (proficient)
• AVR programming (mastered)
• VHDL (proficient)
• Proteus (proficient)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mechanical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electrical engineering lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||$10||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||$8||Not available||$100|