1. Explaining the motive of any technology and the underlying concept.
2. Explaining the usefulness of any technology and its relevance.
3. Structuring problems that make students interested to solve.
4. Helping students to build logic independently.
5. Giving complete guidance to code and getting familiar with coding in C and Java in IDE.
Currently, I am doing my graduation in Applied Computer Science at Concordia University, Montreal. My undergrad course was in Electronics and Communication Engineering which also covered core computer science subjects like C, DBMS, Data Structure, Object-oriented Programming, etc. Before starting my graduation I was working as a Java developer in Cognizant(2015-2019).
2019 - 2021: Meng. in Applied Computer Science, Concordia university
2015-2019: Programmer Analyst in Cognizant (Role: Java Developer)
2011-2015: B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (CGPA 8.8/10)
2013 : Networking & IT Infrastructure Management
2017 : Oracle Certification for JAVA Programmer
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking java lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|