My lessons are aimed at GCSE level and below.
Each student learns differently. I aim to individualise the style of learning to a student or a group. I work with the student or group to focus on and analyse what they are struggling with and begin to work on the problem.
This is done by ensuring the content of the topic is understood and then engaging with problem-solving questions as per the new GCSE Maths Specification (of which I have first hand experience of).
I am an A-Level student currently studying Maths, Further Maths and Physics.
I have achieved over 10 A/A*s (9/8/7) at GCSE.
I have experience teaching struggling Year 11s in preparation for their Maths A-Level. These students have found that this extra help enabled them to gain more confidence in Maths and develop their ability in the subject.
Lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance of the session.
WORK HISTORY & EXPERIENCE
Cancer Research UK – Store Volunteer
- Organised and hung donations on the shop floor
- Kept the shop floor clean and presentable
- Met and greeted customers at the front door
- Consistently provided friendly customer service and heartfelt hospitality
- Promptly dealt with customer concerns and complaints
Year 11 Maths Mentor
- Encouraged students to engage and enjoy the subject by making the content more accessible
- Planned and conducted tailored lessons to underachieving students
- Can offer first-hand experience of the new GCSEs
- Quick Learner
- Organised multi-tasker
- Fast and Efficient service worker
- Dedicated team player
- Good with numbers and arithmetic
- Able to easily start conversation and build relationships
- Good basic IT skills (including Microsoft office)
Achieved: a 9 (A**), a 8 (A*), a 7(A), 3A*s, 5As and 3Bs
LSE Year 11 Summer School
- Attended the academically selective summer school on the economics course
- Furthered my knowledge on the subject of economics
- Demonstrated quick learning and presentation skills during a full cohort presentation
Imperial STEM Year 11 Summer School
- Attended the academically selective summer school on the physics course
- Explore new areas of physics and rapidly soaked in information
- Successfully presented a group project to academics, university students and peers
Selwyn College University of Cambridge Year 12 Summer School
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$21||$17|