Florida Institute of Technology
B.S. - Applied Mathematics (May 2013)
Relevant Coursework: Information Systems, Finance, Network and Non-Linear Optimization, Visual Basic, Models in Applied Mathematics, Linear Optimization, C++, Applied Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, Calculus I, II, III, Numerical Analysis, Probability Models, Probability Theory, Introductory Analysis, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations
M.S. - Administration: Organizational Behavior and Sport Business Leadership (August 2015)
Relevant Coursework: Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Research Methods, Management Principles, Sport Finance and Law, Public Relations and New Media, Advanced Marketing- Applied Research Sales
Minimum additional rate for traveling to your location of choice is $5, this could vary depending on specific distance/location.
Please do not hesitate to contact for any questions/clarifications/concerns.
I look forward to meeting/assisting you :)
I had her for data analysis my sophomore year of high school and she always worked so well and explained everything well. She made sure to elaborate if people had questions as well and didn't just repeat what she already said. I didn't like data analysis but she made me want to go to class and learn everyday because she made it more enjoyable and understandable.
She was always willing to go over problems again and to explain concepts to us, while also coming up with more complex practice problems and assessments to make sure we would be ready for the AP statistics exam. Thanks to her efforts, I scored a 5 on the exam and was able to skip having to take a statistics course in college.
Nicole is a trustworthy teacher because if she says she is going to do something, she will do it. No only will she accomplish what she says she will, but she will do it with a positive attitude and with patience. As my former teacher, whenever I would struggle in her class, she would always be right there willing to help me. Nicole is understanding and honest. She will always be willing to help regardless of the time it takes with a smile on her face. Her diligence, charisma, and positivity will never fail to amaze me. Having Nicole on your team will not only brighten you day, like it did mine, but it will also better your entire team.
High School Advanced Placement Mathematics Teacher 2013-2017
* Increased EOC_Final Exam_ Pre-Calculus scores by over 16% in just one semester
* 100% Pass Rate for my AP Statistics Students with Mean Score of a 4.41 / 5
* 2013 Florida Institute of Technology’s Northrop Grumman Engineering & Science Senior Design Showcase Best- in- Show in Mathematical Sciences Winner
- Consistently Managed 5+ classes and over 100 students
- Courses taught: AP Statistics, AP Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Geometry
- Collaborated with fellow teachers
- Created and implemented creative and effective lesson plans
- Integrated technology into lessons and help other teachers utilize technology in their classroom
- Created and taught lesson plans to accommodate a variety of learning styles
- Adapted teaching methods to meet students’ various needs and interests
- Effectively communicated with Parents, Guardians, and Administration on a regular basis
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|