My teaching method is to teach the materials in the beginning, and then leave some time for the student to do the practice materials or ask questions. Please let me know what the student wants to focus on so I can plan out a course outline for the student.
I'm a university student. I've taught students in different subjects in summer camps. This is the first time I'm doing a private lesson. I'm friendly and patient. I always try my best to teach the students and answer any questions relating to the material. Feel free to let me know if you are interested!
Cancellation requirements: 3 hours cancellation notice before the student's scheduled lesson unless sick or emergencies, otherwise I will charge you a cancellation fee.
Patient and responsible 3rd year university student, studying in French, Linguistics and English to Chinese Translations.
• Reliable and responsible worker from previous experience working with students
• Proficient in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and intermediate in French.
• Software experience includes Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Photoshop
University of Toronto Scarborough, Scarborough, ON September 2017 – Present
Sally’s Music and Art Studio, Scarborough, ON
Teacher Assistant October 2014 – June 2016
• Supervised the children while they play
• Collect and set up art materials for classes
• Helped children with their visual arts and crafts projects
• Ensure cleanliness of the studio before and after classes
• Organized indoor activities including reading books, making puppets and greeting cards
University of Toronto Scarborough, Scarborough, ON
Executive in UTSC CSSA September 2017 – April 2018
(Chinese Student and Scholar Association)
French Immersion at Explore, QC
Student immersed in fully French environment A month in 2016, 2018, & 2019
• Ontario scholar
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$31||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$145||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$285||$250|