About my teaching:
- Fit for highschool students, university students, or curious individuals
- I can instruct up to 3rd year university level
- private or group teaching
My teaching method is all about working with the student(s) to determine what they are looking in our tutoring sessions, and from there designing a tutoring method that suits their goals. This can include:
- an hour of instruction, allotting significant time to the specific needs/questions the student(s) may have
- a google doc with the information we covered in the lesson will be sent to each student for reference
- short takeaway exercises after each lesson
- I will recommend particular textbooks if a student is interest but textbooks are otherwise not required!
- content quizzes
I am open to suggestions of the student(s) if they feel something might help them learn better. I am otherwise prepared to teach in the way I have felt works best for those I have taught in the past, and what I have learned in my own academic journey.
I am a student enrolled in the Joint Honours BA in Psychology and Linguistics program at the University of Ottawa. I have completed 3rd year courses in Phonetics, Phonology, and Syntax (A+). I have tutored students at a private homeschooling association, I lead study groups, and strive to help simplify learning for students to maximize their engagement and make learning a more enjoyable experience.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|