Total Physical Respond, Communicative language teaching and Task-Based language learning are the methods that I usually use. I make student relax and even some times I have a little fun in English as a break. Introducing Items of Cultural and Personal Relevance is very useful in ESL teaching.
I have a Bachelor degree in Pure Chemistry and MA. in Applied Linguistics.and also an Enhanced Language Training Program certificate in Teaching. I have experience in teaching English as second language. I worked in educational settings for near ten years.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Masters degree in Linguistics,
• Experienced in teaching ESL, created customized lesson for students improve all four language skills
• Passionate, self-motivated teacher and adopted a customer centered approach
• Excellent classroom management, with the ability to plan lessons and involve student
• Strong English language communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to teach school programs based on the latest scientific research including cognitive development, how students learn differently as they age, grow, and mature socially, emotionally, and cognitively.
• Capable to multi-task; flexible, responsible, organized, detail- oriented and reliable
• Computer Skills; Word, Excel, Access, Power point, on line learning systems (e.g.moodle), Nero and ACDSee
Nashr English Institute Malayer-Iran 2014-2016
• Communicated with student about any homework, assignments, and tests and/or exams
• Reviewed homework with students, assisted with completion of assignments, and studying for assessments
• Researched sources and selected materials for student practice reinforcing concepts for skill building and/or standardized tests such as IELTS
Evaluated student progress communicated strengths and weakness in student reports indicating action plan wherever necessary
Farzanegan High school Malayer- Iran 2009-2014
• Assisted in all aspects of exam distribution by arriving 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
• Instructed students as they entered the exam room to leave any unauthorized aids (backpacks, study notes, textbooks, etc.) at the front of the exam room.
• Circulated throughout the exam room, to insure safety and validity of the exam process
English tutor assistant
Academy for Mathematics and English Richmond Hill, ON June 2019
• Helped students to do their exercises (e.g. reading, writing, filling the blanks, matching)
• Reminded some grammatical, syntactical and lexical point
• Provided reports of students development on each session
• Checked home works and helped student to know their mistakes and errors and corrected form
Cheri Page 2/2
Education and Training
Enhanced Language Training Vaughan, ON 2019
Vaughan Welcome Centre
MA. In Applied Linguistics
Azad University Malayer, Iran 2018
BSc. In Pure Chemistry
Bu-Ali-Sina University Hamedan, Iran 1996
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||$19||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||$18||Not available||$180|