I make sure you understand the concepts very well to enable you to solve most of the questions if not all of them. I do not like to have students memorizing since it won't go so far. My teaching method has always been appreciated by my students since they have achieved their desired grades.
I have a bachelor's and master's degree in mechanical engineering from York University. I have been a tutor and teaching assistant since 2015. I was ranked among the top 3 in my undergrad. I have published research papers in mechanical engineering fields.
I do my best to take the bus for travel and charge the bus fee. If the bus's travel time was more than 20 minutes (one way) or the destination was not accessible easily by bus, I may charge a travel fee based on the uber/lift rate.
• Tutoring high school and university level Mathematics in person and over zoom platform
• Tutoring high school Math, Physics, Geometry, and Algebra
• TOEFL ibt and CELPIP instructor
• University teaching assistant for Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Fluid of Dynamics, and Engineering Design Principles courses
• Full Tuition Waiver Bursary Award for four years of undergraduate
• Granted “Mechanical Engineering Research Excellence Award”
• Awarded Tuition Offset ($15,000) and Graduate Fellowship ($21,000) for graduate school
• Published one conference paper and one journal paper in prestigious journals
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|