I prefer teaching with chalk-board rather than a power point. It is because I like to draw, move around the class and explain with flow charts etc. I believe it gives me more freedom in communicating the knowledge to the receiver. I usually have hand-written notes of myself, so I can explain the concept in step-wise manner. I am fine with teaching any biotechnology related courses like microbiology, molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, biochemistry etc.
If you are looking for someone who will make biotechnology courses fun for you, then look no more! I have studied biotechnology for 6 years now and I absolutely enjoy it. I am a very passionate person and I love to teach. I have previous teaching experience, so I assure you won't be my guinea pig. I am very patient, and I make sure my students understand the concepts very well before we jump to the next concept.
1. B.Sc. Biotechnology
2. Advanced Diploma in Bioinformatics (Graduate diploma program)
3. M.Sc. Applied Biotechnology
1. Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (W.H.M.I.S.)
2. Introduction to Biosafety.
3. Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing by CIEH, United Kingdom
4. Level 2 Award in Principles of HACCP by CIEH, United Kingdom
5. Biology- Heredity by Alison, Ireland
6. Biology-Evolution, Natural Selection and DNA by Alison, Ireland
1. Teaching Assistant, Department of Natural Resource Sciences, McGill University
(Sept 2017-Dec 2017)
a) Part-time Teaching Assistant for General Biology (AEBI 120) course at
Macdonald campus of McGill University.
b) Work was focused on conducting lab sessions for about 22 students, grading their
reports and lab exercises, clearing their doubts, and supervising them during the
2. Intern, Department of Plant Sciences, McGill University
3. Intern, SRT Agro Science Pvt. Ltd.
4. Project Assistant, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|