My teaching methods are mostly towards Student-Centered Discussions, Making Connections (When I teach geometry, for example, I have my students focus on the idea of setting goals. They examine how it can help them in real life.), brainstorming sessions useful for the future as well
I am a Masters student at the University of Toronto with 3 years of work experience as a software engineer. Looking to share my knowledge with kids struggling with academics. Very intuitive methods, brainstorming sessions. Very beneficial even further in the future
Test Development Engineer at Cisco with 3 years of Proficiency in the Agile and Scrum methodologies, the field of design, script development, debugging, and networking. Adept at juggling multiple tasks, handling multiple projects, and working under pressure. Areas of expertise include design, script development (C/C++, SQL, Python, Pyspark, PSPICE), OSI model, process management, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and vendors across the globe.
Master of Engineering: Computer Engineering 2020
Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto
Ongoing Graduate Courses:
Big Data Science, Project Management, Parallel computer architecture and programming, Embedded systems,
Managing Business Innovations and Transformational changes
Bachelor of Engineering: Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2016
Amrita School of Engineering: 8.87/10
• Top 1% of class
• Student body coordinator
• Relevant Courses Completed (Undergraduate):
Introduction to programming (C/C++, Python), Computer Organization, Embedded systems basics, Digital Design, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Electrical systems 1 &2, Digital systems
Breakthrough Science society-India Aug 2016- Dec 2018
• Worked with professors from IISC (Indian institute of science and technology) to help spread awareness among young generation through science experiments in various colleges and schools.
Full Time Intern, Larsen And Toubro Limited – India Feb 2015-May 2015
• Analysed and Automated the program of relays for different fault conditions using python.
• Researched and updated all required documentation for assembly process of switch gears.
Bharath Heavy Electrical Limited-India April 2014-May 2014
• Modelled, simulated and improved a 22MW turbo generator by analysing various parameters and implementing in MATLAB and Simulink.
Accomplishments and Recognitions
• Catalyst Award: Won the Hackathon at Cisco for Automating and Digitizing the manual process of Identification programmable read only memory using Python.
• Emerging Technical Leader: One of the 30 employees selected for EmTLP(Emerging Technical Leadership Program) across cisco globally and presented a use case at San Jose, California.
• TI Analog design competition: Won the competition for designing a power optimizing circuit with EXPOSURE TO TINA SOFTWARE conducted by Texas instruments, Bangalore in 2015.
• Advanced line follower robot: Won the competition for designing a bot based on C programmed Arduino board at university symposium in 2014.
• Creative Problem Solving: Resolved product issue through consumer side testing impacting a total
revenue of 100$ million at Cisco.
• Supervision: Team Manager in conducting a technical workshop at ANOKHA'15, National level technical
festival in Amrita.
• Office bearer: Represented Amrita Centre for Entrepreneurs (ACE) as a part of online publicity.
• Step-up India: Represented Cisco in teaching underprivileged kids in rural places and spreading the knowledge.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||$200|