Excellent at providing friendly service and help to students, unique teaching method , making easy to learn and understand topics in relevant subject to my experience. thinking out of the box and interact well with students, feel their problems in learning and making effort to make it a very smooth and active class for a successful learning outcome.
Kind and caring,dedicated, self-motivated and R&D engineer and lecturer with M.Sc. and Ph. D. in Microwave Engineering , plus more than 6 years’ experience as a senior lecturer in the University. Excellent at providing friendly service and help to students, unique teaching method , making easy to learn and understand topics in relevant subject to my experience.
Full Name : Fariba Jafari
Dedicated, self-motivated and hard-working R&D engineer and lecturer with M.Sc. (in 2007) and Ph.D. (in
2012) degree in Microwave Engineering plus more than 6 years’ experience as a senior lecturer in University for diploma and degree level of science and bachelor students.
Broad knowledge in Microwave/RF sensing and applications include microwave biosensor design, microwave
theories and concept, excellent understanding of electromagnetic fields, transmission lines, wireless communication systems, good at operation, analyzing of dielectric properties of materials and deliver high
performing network analyzer. Creative mind, proactive problem solver with out of box thinking, easy to get
along with and helpful. Currently enrolled in Master of Business (leadership) at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus as a second master program.
Skills Knowledgeable in Microwave office, Excel, Matlab, C, Labview Excellent at providing friendly service and help, Program coordinator Enthusiastic team member easy match with multi-cultural groups Strong writing and communication skills
Proven team member and team leader as well, teaching skill and excellent supervising student in their research and dissertation
Review Program, assessment tasks to support and measure students learning, outcomes and course learning outcomes.
Developing the department with new relevant programs
• Faculty Manager in Engineering Department at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology,
August 2019-May 2020
Senior Lecturer in Engineering Department Since 2019-May 2020, Limkokwing
University of Creative Technology
• Head of postgraduate Programs: June 2017 till Nov 2018
Master in Electronics Engineering (by Research)
Master in Electronics Engineering (Mix-Mode)
• Senior Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering since Feb2013, Infrastructure University
Kuala Lu Research Assistant, Microwave Laboratory, UPM, 2008-2012.
• Pre-University Teacher in Physics and Maths, Iranian School of Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
• Kharazmi Tuition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, 2007-2011 (Part time private teacher, SPM and Diploma
Level) Kuala Lumpur.
Consultancy: As a Reviewer for the article in journals:
• papers for International Journal of Food Properties: 2012-2017
• Journal of Sensors: Sept 2012-2016
• Journal of Biosystem Engineering, 2015- 2019
• Winner of Silver medal in 3rd IUKL innovation and invention competition, 2013
• Winner of Silver medal in ITEX, International innovation and invention competition Kuala Lumpur
Summary of professional working details
Thesis Coordinator: From September 2017 till Oct 2018.
Supervision of undergraduate students’ Thesis (Final Year Project), Since 2013
Supervising of Master and PhD Students (Research Thesis) Examiner of proposal defense and final defense (dissertation)
Summary of subjects taught in Electronics Engineering for degree and postgraduate programs:
Advanced Mathematic, Advanced Semiconductor Materials and Physics, Microwave Engineering, Thesis Measurement and Instrumentations, Semiconductor Devices, Electromagnetic Filed and waves Fabrication Technology, Physical Electronic, Circuit Theory, Electromagnetism, Circuit Theory Lab
Highlights of Publication :
• Jafari F, Bebiji M, A Developed and Portable Water level Detecting Sensor for Concrete and Cement. Journal of
Sensors and Materials, Submitted on Oct 2018.
• G Hayat, Jafari F, The Analysis and Development of Microstrip Moisture Sensor for Wheat Grains. The
European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, Accepted August 2018.
• Jafari Fariba, Khalid, K.B., Hassan, J. and Z. Abbas, 2015. Variation of Microwave Dielectric Properties in the
Glucose Biosensor System. International Journal of Food Properties.
• Jafari Fariba, Khalid, K.B., M. Yusoff, W. M. Daud and Hassan, J. (2010). The Analysis and Design of Multi- layer Microstrip Moisture Sensor for Rice Grains. Journal of Biosystems Engineering, 106(3), 324 -331.
• Jafari Fariba, Khalid, K.B., Hassan, J. and Z. Abbas, May 2010. Development and Design of Microstrip Bio- Sensor Using Dual Frequency System. Proceedings Fundamental Science congress 2010(FSC2010), University Putra Malaysia.
• Jafari,F., Khalid.K.B, M.yusoff,W.M.Duad and Hassan.J. 2006. The Analysis and Design of Microstrip Moisture Sensor for Rice Grains. IEEE. Trans
Summary of Research:
• Development and design of microstrip biosensor the glucose content determination of fruit juices based on ionic conductivity and dipolar effects of glucose enzymatic solution and fruit juices determined using developed dual frequency microwave glucose biosensor
• Analysis and development of microwave moisture sensor for grains samples, analysis of dielectric properties of materials, attenuation of microwave signals in grains samples such as, wheat and rice between 1-15 GHz using developed microstrip sensor and coaxial line
• Development of moisture content determination sensor for cement and concrete
• Simulation and design of a microstrip patch antenna for medical applications
• Developments and designs of dual-band microstrip patch antennas, rectangular patch antenna and helical antenna used in strain sensing, Wimax and wireless LAN applications
• Characterization of liquid crystal using microwave technique 2014.
• Simulation and design of a compact microstrip patch antenna applicable in cellular devices, 2014-
• Simulation and design of a microstrip patch antenna for medical applications, 2014-2017.
• Developments and designs of dual-band microstrip patch antennas, rectangular patch antenna and helical antenna used in strain sensing, Wimax and Wireless LAN applications 2013-2018.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking calculations lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$18|